This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malice View Post
    I'm officially switched over to OT now. They're definately the purtiest multi vits I've ever taken
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
      OT all the way!
      3 with breakfast (generally oatmeal with chocolate whey)
      3 with dinner (pre workout) or with my post-shake
      Try 2-2-2. You get your vits/mins spaced out better. 2 at bfast, 2 at lunch, and 2 at dinner or after workout
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

any real benefit to doing it that way?

Comment

I'm doing that myself. I don't know if it's really making a difference but I like the idea of getting everything spread out a little more throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
            any real benefit to doing it that way?
            You get your vits/mins spread out more through your day than just taking it 2wice. Also, I myself dont think your body needs the amount of vits/mins in one, 3tablet, setting. Think about like this. If ate 100g of protein in one setting, do you think your body will use every bit of that for muscle building and nutrients? Not at all. At least half will go to waste
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

I have never heard this in previous.

Comment

thanks for posting.

PIP Implants Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by justintroy
                  Animal Pak. Definitely an excellent profile and I like the convenience of the packs. I'm going to try Now Adam as soon as I finish my current can...it is pretty pricey.
                  I have taken both and liked them, but in the end I always wind up coming back to ol' reliable... Orange Triad!
                  sigpicDarren Conroy
                  Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
                  ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
                  dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
                  http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
                  http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Working...
                  X