My Workout Buddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Workout Buddies

I gotta give props to two of my favorite people right now... Their names are Angelo and Gabe..

They've been working out with me for about 2-3 weeks now, and everyday they've driven me to do more than I would have done otherwise..

I see so much potential with the two, which I guess is why I have enjoyed working out with them so much.. They are two very determined individuals with vastly different bodies going towards the same goal as I am. Both are strong, and their strengths are reflected easily in their workouts with me.

Angelo is 210lbs right now, looking to cut down to 190 or so.. He says he's lost 40lbs already this year, and I believe him... I also believe he's gonna get down to 190 by spring break this year.. He's gonna make it happen.

Gabe is 170 I believe and determined to get big.. I've finally convinced him that bulking with a little fat gain isn't gonna kill his chance with the ladies, and even if it does, so what? He's gonna get big, and he's gonna get even stronger; and I hope I can help him do both.

I've got Angelo on a cyclic carb diet now and Gabe on a revised diet and supplementation plan... Look for both to go far, very far...

Updates to come..

John Lee
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

I really dont know what to say, you drive me to be better everyday and i have enjoyed every moment of this new found friendship!

Comment

As for me I'm speechless! Look'n at you and how u got to this point is an inspiration. Thanks for pushing me to my limits!!

Comment

Hey both of you! very nice to meet you both!

it would be a honour working out with mr aries, i look up to him A LOT.

could i please ask what kind of supplements he has got both of you on? thanks,

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
          Hey both of you! very nice to meet you both!

it would be a honour working out with mr aries, i look up to him A LOT.

could i please ask what kind of supplements he has got both of you on? thanks,

Matt

heh.. i didn't put them on any supplements YET.. they are taking the stuff they've been taking, although I did have to slap the bottle of kre-alkyln out of Gabe's hands... lol that stuff sux

they are both very strong and they have improved steadily over the past 3 or so weeks.. The finished products will be a sight to behold
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

i joke around with these boys a lot but if I didn't thoroughly enjoy my friendship and their passion for working out, I wouldnt' even bother.. Bottom line is, they remind me of the way I was and still am. You dont' have to start with a great body, as long as you start with a great mentality.
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              i joke around with these boys a lot but if I didn't thoroughly enjoy my friendship and their passion for working out, I wouldnt' even bother.. Bottom line is, they remind me of the way I was and still am. You dont' have to start with a great body, as long as you start with a great mentality.

Comment

sounds good guys keep up the good work

can you post some before and after pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                  sounds good guys keep up the good work

can you post some before and after pictures?

I will, I will also be posting highlights of various different workouts we have!

Comment

this is so sweet i could almost cry, keep up the good job guys

Comment

excellent! wish i could train with all 3 of you!

im inspired bros keep it up

Comment

I smell the controlled labs version of the journey..

Comment

I could never find a good workout buddy, not to sound egotistical but they have just held me back for the most part. So John hold on to these workout buddies because good ones are hard to find.
                          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                          -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                            I could never find a good workout buddy, not to sound egotistical but they have just held me back for the most part. So John hold on to these workout buddies because good ones are hard to find.

Dude, I know what ya mean. All of the ones I find end up tucking tale and running. Bitches all of em, bitches. Most just want to run their suck and not lift.

big to get big.
                            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                              Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X