Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent question regarding Black Out

Hey ALL!

Just wondering if Black Out can make it through customs in Australia with no worries? Supplement Kings wants to know this before he shipps my bottle out.

Anyone from Austalia had this and had no problems with customs at all and bringing it into Australia?

Thanks

Matt

Have not heard of anyone in Aus trying it.

Comment

ive had melatonin seized, ive had it come through.....

luck of the draw dude.

PS> ask king Where the f&ck my money is, seeing as your able to get contact with him.
      Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-18-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Main Man
        ive had melatonin seized, ive had it come through.....

luck of the draw dude.

PS> ask king Where the f&ck my money is, seeing as your able to get contact with him.
        ok, ill ask now, no worries man.

hope it can come through.

Comment

From another forum today:

His internet is down and since he has opened a retail store he is having some problems. I am sure it will get fixed very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
            From another forum today:
            doesnt matter, its an issue from 5 weeks ago, nothing to do with his internet connection, its what he "said" he did and what he's "actually done"

anyway,no ones business, shouldnt have mentioned it in a thread.

that said, supplement kings is a fine store, and im sure once things get up and running, things shall be sweet.
            Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-19-2006, 02:20 AM.

Comment

doesnt matter, its an issue from 5 weeks ago, nothing to do with his internet connection, its what he "said" he did and what he's "actually done"

anyway,no ones business, shouldnt have mentioned it in a thread.

that said, supplement kings is a fine store, and im sure once things get up and running, things shall be sweet.
              That's too bad, hope things get squared away.

Comment

Same here.

Does anyone happen to know still if it can make it into Australia? Someone must have ordered it from Australia so far and be able to tell us...bump 2 that.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                  Same here.

Does anyone happen to know still if it can make it into Australia? Someone must have ordered it from Australia so far and be able to tell us...bump 2 that.
                  melatonin is the ingredient that will cause problem, like i said previous, ive had it seized, and ive had it come through.

Comment

melatonin is the ingredient that will cause problem, like i said previous, ive had it seized, and ive had it come through.
                    hmm
                    whats wrong with that ingredient that worries customs sometimes?

Comment

Seroph, after some very quick google research I found your customs site, which you can find here: http://www.tga.gov.au/docs/html/bringmed/persimp.htm#q1

I'd suggest contacting customs to find out if they will allow the good to be importeed. Since Melatonin is not commercially available in Australia it looks like to may either fall under a) allowed to import under limited supply ie 3 months worth, or b) not allowed to import.

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

hmm
                        whats wrong with that ingredient that worries customs sometimes?
                        potential mis-use for people who dont need it, or use the in-correct amount.

this stuff is very strong, and overuse can cause serious problems.

but yeah, i got 3 x 100ct bottles (3mg)

half a tablet (1.5mg) knocks me out when and if i need it (stressful day, overtired, over-caffenated lol) - should last a good few years.

its not an everynight thing.

how many bottles of blackout are you getting?

Comment

dam i need that shite asap! 1 bottle. ill contact him again and just get him to send it, it should be fine. if they dont let me get it, ill just try and get it via some other means. im getting sick and tired of our customs overall. load of bother i dont need now

Comment

dam i need that shite asap! 1 bottle. ill contact him again and just get him to send it, it should be fine. if they dont let me get it, ill just try and get it via some other means. im getting sick and tired of our customs overall. load of bother i dont need now
                            shit if ya desperate i can send ya 1 x 100ct 3mg melatonin....

RRP; $1.40 US

mates rates,

A$65.00 plus shipping.

Comment

shit if ya desperate i can send ya 1 x 100ct 3mg melatonin....

RRP; $1.40 US

mates rates,

A$65.00 plus shipping.

lol

perth is ages away aye, it would cost a bit...

Comment

Working...
                              X