Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clickster's Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen2 Fatloss Log

Default Day 12: Delts/Traps + Cardio

I apologize for not posting as often the last few days.

Today was a great workout, and I felt great during the whole day. Lots of sweat and burn.

My diet and water instake has been stable.

I am starting to see a difference in the mirror, especially in my face around my cheeks.

My strength seems pretty good.

My cam is broke so I will have to wait till the end of the cycle to post before/after pics. I will try to borrow a buddy of mine's camera.

Nothing much more to report, everything is going great.

Thanks again Controlled Labs.

Thumbs up Day 15: Back & Abs/Cardio *WEIGH IN*

Opening Weigh In: 189LBS
    Week 1 Weigh In: 185LBS
    Today's Weigh In: 180LBS

I have lost a total of 9LBS in 2 weeks. I am more than 100% satisfied with these results. My strength still feels very high. I believe my 175LB goal is VERY possible now. All I have to do is lose 5 LBS in 2 weeks.

I apologize for not being able to update everyday like I planned, between my training, and college, and a fiance' it is really hard to find the time to do it every evening.

Thanks again Controlled Labs!

nice results. I wish I could say I have lost 9 pounds too on this stuff, are you still doing weights or focusing on cardio more?
    CONTROLLED LABS - Red Acid GEN 2 tester

height: 5'9"
    weight: 194 pounds (goal - 180)
    biceps: 16 1/4"
    chest: 44"
    waist: 33" (goal - 32")
    body fat: 14.9% (goal - 6-8%)
    Mesomorph
    (only suppliment is Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2)

Started 02/20/06:
    215 pounds, 26% body fat, 36" waist

Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...4629#post34629

I am still lifting a lot, 5 days a week.

However, I am also doing cardio 7 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster
    Today's Weigh In: 180LBS

I have lost a total of 9LBS in 2 weeks. I am more than 100% satisfied with these results. My strength still feels very high. I believe my 175LB goal is VERY possible now. All I have to do is lose 5 LBS in 2 weeks.

I apologize for not being able to update everyday like I planned, between my training, and college, and a fiance' it is really hard to find the time to do it every evening.

Thanks again Controlled Labs!
    Sounding solid, especially maintaining the strength

Thumbs up Day 22: Back & Abs/Cardio *WEIGH IN*

Week 2 Weigh In: 180LBS
    Today's Weigh In: 177LBS

I lost 3LBS in the last week. I can tell t is starting to slow down some. I have one week left and need to lose 2LBS to meet my goal. I am going to be working even harder than I have in the last 3 weeks. Strength is still intack, I have not went down in any of my lifts.

I really apologize for not updating everyday as I planned, but with midterms and training I am lucky I am able to do what I have been doing.

Thanks again Controlled Labs, I am lovin it!

No problem on the updates, totally understand. How do you feel that you have done on muscle retention?

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    No problem on the updates, totally understand. How do you feel that you have done on muscle retention?
    I feel it has been great man. All my numbers are at or above where it was before I started, and I look great in the mirror. Everything looks tighter and more defined.

Thumbs up ***Final Review***

Weight Goal: 175LBS
    Week 3 Weigh In: 177LBS
    Week 4 Weigh In: 176LBS

Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 helped me lose 13LBS in 30 days. Even though I missed my goal by 1LB I am still very pleased with the results. My strength remained the same, I never went down in ANY of my lifts. This was the product I needed to get my body back on track and it did just that. I kept a pretty strict diet and training routine, but I knew that would be the kind of effort it would take to get the full advantages of this supplement. I also never had less than a gallon of water a day. Most days I had 1 1/2 gallons of water. I am very much shocked at how my strength remained the same, even without a creatine. Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 will now be up there as one of my favorite fat burners on the market right now. It helped me greatly.

Before/After pictures will be posted ASAP. I was told my camera was fixed this week, so as soon as I get it, I will post the pics. I am very excited about it.

I do want to apologize for me taking a log that I said I would update every day, and then started updating it once a week. With the strict training I was going through, and college, it was rough for me to update it every night.

Anyway, like I said. 13LBS in 30 days, that is by far the most weight I have ever lost in a 30 day period.

I want to thank Controlled Labs, who is a very fine supplement company who tries very hard to meet all of their customers needs. I sincerely appreciate you letting me test and review this fine product for you.

Thanks also to all of you who actually read this. I appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Very nice, congrats on your weight loss. But you know you wont stop when you get to your goal, lol
    CONTROLLED LABS - Red Acid GEN 2 tester

height: 5'9"
    weight: 194 pounds (goal - 180)
    biceps: 16 1/4"
    chest: 44"
    waist: 33" (goal - 32")
    body fat: 14.9% (goal - 6-8%)
    Mesomorph
    (only suppliment is Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2)

Started 02/20/06:
    215 pounds, 26% body fat, 36" waist

Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...4629#post34629

Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 helped me lose 13LBS in 30 days. Even though I missed my goal by 1LB I am still very pleased with the results. My strength remained the same, I never went down in ANY of my lifts. This was the product I needed to get my body back on track and it did just that. I kept a pretty strict diet and training routine, but I knew that would be the kind of effort it would take to get the full advantages of this supplement. I also never had less than a gallon of water a day. Most days I had 1 1/2 gallons of water. I am very much shocked at how my strength remained the same, even without a creatine. Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 will now be up there as one of my favorite fat burners on the market right now. It helped me greatly.

Before/After pictures will be posted ASAP. I was told my camera was fixed this week, so as soon as I get it, I will post the pics. I am very excited about it.

I do want to apologize for me taking a log that I said I would update every day, and then started updating it once a week. With the strict training I was going through, and college, it was rough for me to update it every night.

Anyway, like I said. 13LBS in 30 days, that is by far the most weight I have ever lost in a 30 day period.

I want to thank Controlled Labs, who is a very fine supplement company who tries very hard to meet all of their customers needs. I sincerely appreciate you letting me test and review this fine product for you.

Thanks again.

very nice results, congrats
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Thanks again.

Awesome... great to see a final summary / detailed review

Thread Information