Clear All

Originally posted by Clickster
    Weight Goal: 175LBS
    Opening Weigh In: 189LBS
    Week 1 Weigh In: 185LBS
    Week 2 Weigh In: 180LBS
    Week 3 Weigh In: 177LBS
    Week 4 Weigh In: 176LBS

Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 helped me lose 13LBS in 30 days. Even though I missed my goal by 1LB I am still very pleased with the results. My strength remained the same, I never went down in ANY of my lifts. This was the product I needed to get my body back on track and it did just that. I kept a pretty strict diet and training routine, but I knew that would be the kind of effort it would take to get the full advantages of this supplement. I also never had less than a gallon of water a day. Most days I had 1 1/2 gallons of water. I am very much shocked at how my strength remained the same, even without a creatine. Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 will now be up there as one of my favorite fat burners on the market right now. It helped me greatly.

Before/After pictures will be posted ASAP. I was told my camera was fixed this week, so as soon as I get it, I will post the pics. I am very excited about it.

I do want to apologize for me taking a log that I said I would update every day, and then started updating it once a week. With the strict training I was going through, and college, it was rough for me to update it every night.

Anyway, like I said. 13LBS in 30 days, that is by far the most weight I have ever lost in a 30 day period.

I want to thank Controlled Labs, who is a very fine supplement company who tries very hard to meet all of their customers needs. I sincerely appreciate you letting me test and review this fine product for you.

Thanks also to all of you who actually read this. I appreciate it.

Thanks again.

very nice results, congrats
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Clickster
      Weight Goal: 175LBS
      Opening Weigh In: 189LBS
      Week 1 Weigh In: 185LBS
      Week 2 Weigh In: 180LBS
      Week 3 Weigh In: 177LBS
      Week 4 Weigh In: 176LBS

Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 helped me lose 13LBS in 30 days. Even though I missed my goal by 1LB I am still very pleased with the results. My strength remained the same, I never went down in ANY of my lifts. This was the product I needed to get my body back on track and it did just that. I kept a pretty strict diet and training routine, but I knew that would be the kind of effort it would take to get the full advantages of this supplement. I also never had less than a gallon of water a day. Most days I had 1 1/2 gallons of water. I am very much shocked at how my strength remained the same, even without a creatine. Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 will now be up there as one of my favorite fat burners on the market right now. It helped me greatly.

Before/After pictures will be posted ASAP. I was told my camera was fixed this week, so as soon as I get it, I will post the pics. I am very excited about it.

I do want to apologize for me taking a log that I said I would update every day, and then started updating it once a week. With the strict training I was going through, and college, it was rough for me to update it every night.

Anyway, like I said. 13LBS in 30 days, that is by far the most weight I have ever lost in a 30 day period.

I want to thank Controlled Labs, who is a very fine supplement company who tries very hard to meet all of their customers needs. I sincerely appreciate you letting me test and review this fine product for you.

Thanks also to all of you who actually read this. I appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Awesome... great to see a final summary / detailed review

Comment

Working...
      X