I finally got some GB!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got some GB!!

Man that was quick! some of the shops I requested to get your products now has them in. So I have my green bulge! yaaay!

quck question though,

do I take GB purely preworkout, or should I also take some more creatine after?
    Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Ya take it 30-45 before, then within 45min or so after, along with your protein and carbs.
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I would pick up some bulk creatine for the post workout. Green MAG is pretty inexpesive and has a great profile. It depends on your budget either way.

Comment

yeah, I would get suttin different for post. I usually use WB/GB pre, then depending whatever else I'm using for post. As of tomorrow, I'll be finishing my MYOZENE and most likely use GG and PW. I would definately preserve GB for pre only though. Just my opinion.
        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
          yeah, I would get suttin different for post. I usually use WB/GB pre, then depending whatever else I'm using for post. As of tomorrow, I'll be finishing my MYOZENE and most likely use GG and PW. I would definately preserve GB for pre only though. Just my opinion.
          Green Bulge is great for pre-workout because it contains other compounds that will enhance your pump, endurance, and strength output in the gym, such as Arginine and taurine.

You can pick up some bulk CEE or Creatine Monohydrate for post-workout, but it is not neseccary.

Comment

Hey guys new here to the forums but i picked up some green bulge and i take it pre with no-xplode and i benched the most i ever have for 8 reps it felt great! but as far as post workout goes if i pickued up some monohydrate probably phosphagen hp or somthing how much should i take post workout and how long til after i work out should i take it?? cause its reccomended to take 5g since im already takin green bulge how many capsules should i take pre and how much powder should i take post??
            thanks again
            -NEED MUSCLE!

Comment

What you could do it take 5caps of GB pre, that would be enough to refill your creatine tank preworkout. Then for post, you could get some mono, or I prefer Green MAGnitude.

Generally I stay within a 30-45min window to get my creatine in post workout, but you could be different, just have to see how your body reacts.

Hope this helps!
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by needmuscle
                Hey guys new here to the forums but i picked up some green bulge and i take it pre with no-xplode and i benched the most i ever have for 8 reps it felt great! but as far as post workout goes if i pickued up some monohydrate probably phosphagen hp or somthing how much should i take post workout and how long til after i work out should i take it?? cause its reccomended to take 5g since im already takin green bulge how many capsules should i take pre and how much powder should i take post??
                thanks again
                -NEED MUSCLE!
                Any additional creatine would be totally optional, which means that you would just have to experiment to see if you get any additional benefit from a higher dose (it's possible).

Comment

get some GM,WB,PW and GG for a more "complete" stack.

Comment

Working...
                  X