X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on supplements to gain muscle

Hi everyone.....

I am a 44 year mother of 2...
    Just finished competing in June in the Alberta southerns ( took first in women's lightweight) - weighed in at 111 lbs
    Also competed in the Alberta provincials ( took second in the women;s lightweight)- weighed in at 106 lbs

Here's a link to some pics

http://www.whiteknight.ca/2006%20Bod...eknight.ca.htm

I have taken the last 2-1/2 months off and of course have now gained considerable weight ( I'm at 128.5 lbs )..but am now ready to get back into it hard.

I want to compete in the Canadian Nationals for Aug 2007 in women's lightweight again ( I don't think I would be competitive in a middle weight class yet )....

My goal is to gain muscle in the next 10-11 months.Hopefully 1/2lbs of muscle per month????

I have used Controlled labs supplements in the past and have liked them..
    I'd like to hear recommendations as to which products I should use to achieve my goal

Was thinking green bulge and Glycergrow.

Was also thinking of taking in about 2000 calories with a 40/40/20 breakdown.

Any feedback would be appreciated...Thanks

I think the choices of Green Magnitude (powder) or Green Bulge (pill form) as well as Glycergrow would certainly help you with the gaining of both size and strength, but as I'm sure you know, gaining muscle is all about eating. I think you could increase the calories a bit personally and still keep the gains lean.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Green + Purple would be outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Green + Purple would be outstanding
        Why is it I always lean towards Glycergrow and you lean towards Purple Wraath? Hehehehe.
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          Why is it I always lean towards Glycergrow and you lean towards Purple Wraath? Hehehehe.
          i say take both for ultimal results.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
            i say take both for ultimal results.
            Will taking both or either at all have any effect on me losing BF in just the ab area? I dont have much else anywhere really. But this I know is a "time, dedication and sacrifice" thing, thats why I can't wait til RA 2 arrives. I plan on lookin like this minus the hat and hair.
            Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Working...
            X