Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy shit big news

fitness Paramount is (tentitivly) going to be a gym
    as in adoniscomplex will be owner of his very own gym (training studio but still)
    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

congrats
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Woohoo Congrats!
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

good work!!!

Comment

Wow congrats man, so does that like mean I get a free membership?!?!?!
          Back to the basics!

Comment

without a doubt the whole cl team and message board is in free anytime you are in maine !

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
              without a doubt the whole cl team and message board is in free anytime you are in maine !
              wow thats generous!!

what does it look like??? :PICS:!!!!!

Comment

Awesome, congrats man! More details when you can!

Comment

its going to be a training studio prolly like 600 square feet (people will only be working out while they are training with me or another triner, not sure if you guys have seen these before)
                  nothing crazy , it will mostly contain stuff for training housewives and athletes
                  cause housewives will pay my bills and athletes are what i want to train
                  so functional stuff (buso ball, foam rollers) then the good stuff
                  (power rack , sled dawg)
                  i am going to have performbetter.com help me design it so i will have more up later

Comment

So are you getting people to help you start up, or is everything coming out of your pockets?

Either way thats an awesome opportunity!
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

This is an awesome thing for you man, I have a friend here locally who has had a a similar setup for about 2 years now, and he loves it. He just finished paying off all his equipment and now just has the basic bills left (lease/insurance/advertising/electric)..
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig and nice setup. If you have extra cash look into this, I want one big time!

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=289&pid=1006

Oh and maybe some kettle bells!

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                          So are you getting people to help you start up, or is everything coming out of your pockets?

Either way thats an awesome opportunity!
                          i am taking a loan out
                          i need like 5k for everything i want

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                            Sounds like a pretty sweet gig and nice setup. If you have extra cash look into this, I want one big time!

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=289&pid=1006

Oh and maybe some kettle bells!
                            ya thats the same thing as the sled dawg but the sd is like 160 and prolly doesnt carry as much weight
                            i highly doubt any plers will come for me to train them anyways

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
                              ya thats the same thing as the sled dawg but the sd is like 160 and prolly doesnt carry as much weight
                              i highly doubt any plers will come for me to train them anyways
                              But if you get in athletes it will work for all types. GPP and core strength.

Here is regular sled and a little cheaper.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...&cid=289&pid=8

Comment

Working...
                              X