WB with GB or GM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB with GB or GM?

My best stack ever was WB/GB, you can go to any other forum (BB.COM,PROSOURCE.COM etc) and see I praise this stack with no flaws! I did it for two months, and decided to change for a month to kinda shock my workout supp intake I guess. Lemme tell u, my results suffered. I was using the BSN mass stack for two weeks and got so agrivated I had to get a bottle of GB for my dam sanity. Anyway, I noticed that the WB intensified the GB when I had both. So WB is in my next order GUARENTEED.
    But I've been hearing so much more about GM than GB lately. I was wondering what the main difference is, and what difference in results should I expect if I went with the GM compared to GB.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Do not know the feeling difference but the main diff. is powder vs. pills. Personal preference. And no glyco in GM and as everyone knows no glyco will not be in the next batch of GB but is in the current ones for sale now. I choose GM because I really hate popping all those damn pills. Will be starting my stack next week.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
      My best stack ever was WB/GB, you can go to any other forum (BB.COM,PROSOURCE.COM etc) and see I praise this stack with no flaws! I did it for two months, and decided to change for a month to kinda shock my workout supp intake I guess. Lemme tell u, my results suffered. I was using the BSN mass stack for two weeks and got so agrivated I had to get a bottle of GB for my dam sanity. Anyway, I noticed that the WB intensified the GB when I had both. So WB is in my next order GUARENTEED.
      But I've been hearing so much more about GM than GB lately. I was wondering what the main difference is, and what difference in results should I expect if I went with the GM compared to GB.
      Well, if you liked the convenience of the capsules I would stick with GB / WB. If you want to get crazy..... add Purple WRAATH (Tangy Grape) or GlycerGROW (unflavored).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Well, if you liked the convenience of the capsules I would stick with GB / WB. If you want to get crazy..... add Purple WRAATH (Tangy Grape) or GlycerGROW (unflavored).

Oh yeah I was gonna ask u , will either of these add BF. I know GG would add some "weight" right? but will either put fat on?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
          Oh yeah I was gonna ask u , will either of these add BF. I know GG would add some "weight" right? but will either put fat on?
          Nope, you're all good

Comment

Aite man, Ima put this on your word. Be right back, Ima make this order. I'll let u know what I went with.

Comment

OK ......done deal.
              WB
              GB
              PW
              myozene..........I love this stuff!
              All I need now is to get picked for the Red Acid tester, and I'm all good in the hood!

Comment

Working...
              X