Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red ACID™ Gen2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I think i may try to get some Gen 1, besides the Gugg. i like that formual a little better.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      1) One major difference is the removal of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid. Although it proved effective, the side effects weren't always worth it. We listened to our customers and took it out.

2) We removed Guggulsterones due to consumer feedback as well.

3) Virtually caffeine-free

What side effects with TTA and Guggs? Also, with Gen 1, can you take it on an empty stomach before working out or does it work better with food? Can it be combined with Syephrine HCL (20mg)?
      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        What side effects with TTA
        Cramping mostly... results will vary (dramatically). A lower dosage helps... Carnitine and GlycerGROW may also help.

Comment

Cramping mostly... results will vary (dramatically). A lower dosage helps... Carnitine and GlycerGROW may also help.
          Same was said about Melting Point but I never did cramp on it, so I hope it holds true with RA too. What about the other things Pu, or you just gonna hold out on me???

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

with Gen 1, can you take it on an empty stomach before working out or does it work better with food?

Can it be combined with Syephrine HCL (20mg)?
            Personally, it would hit me harder on a mostly empty stomach. I can't think of any good reason to stack it with Syn... maybe cycle between Red ACID and a Syn-based stack (Stizm is a cheap source of Syn BTW).

Comment

Personally, it would hit me harder on a mostly empty stomach. I can't think of any good reason to stack it with Syn... maybe cycle between Red ACID and a Syn-based stack (Stizm is a cheap source of Syn BTW).
              Thanks for the info. Just to clarify though, hit you harder as in cramping or as in it's effectiveness on an empty stomach? I've been looking at Stizm, but there was Syn HCL for like $9 bucks but I'll hold off, thanks again.

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

K, so I got my RA Gen 1, and was looking to stack it with sesaglow. However, nutraplanet has a bundle with cAMP and SG. Could I take RA and SG to start the day and cAMP at night and be a-ok? Otherwise was thinking of get some ZMA or re-order on my BU.

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just to clarify though, hit you harder as in cramping or as in it's effectiveness on an empty stomach?
                  The stimulant / nootropic effects

The (strong) thermo effect would kick in either way... ha ha get ready for feeling like a FURNACE !!!

Comment

KCould I take RA and SG to start the day and cAMP at night and be a-ok?
                    That should be just fine... and SG pre-bed also (IMO maybe get some more real world feedback on this one).

Comment

K, so I've taken my first dosage of RA Gen 1 this morning at 9:45. Was definately feeling the heat immediately going into my cardio, with my heart rate 10-15 beats higher before even hitting a machine! Anyways, felt rather warm all day until about 4pm and I liked it. Was curious though, RA calls for 3 pills pre-breakfast and 3 pre-workout. However, I don't eat breakfast prior to working out, so am I still better taking the 6 total throughout the day (like a 2-2-2 or 3-3 deal) or just the 3 pre-workout on training days and 3 pre-breakfast on off days?

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

K, so I've taken my first dosage of RA Gen 1 this morning at 9:45. Was definately feeling the heat immediately going into my cardio, with my heart rate 10-15 beats higher before even hitting a machine! Anyways, felt rather warm all day until about 4pm and I liked it. Was curious though, RA calls for 3 pills pre-breakfast and 3 pre-workout. However, I don't eat breakfast prior to working out, so am I still better taking the 6 total throughout the day (like a 2-2-2 or 3-3 deal) or just the 3 pre-workout on training days and 3 pre-breakfast on off days?

With Red ACID Gen 1 I liked a 2-2-2 dosage, with one of those doses being a pre-workout dosage.

Comment

With Red ACID Gen 1 I liked a 2-2-2 dosage, with one of those doses being a pre-workout dosage.
                          sounds good. I held off on the cAMP and SG in favor of BU (stim free) and CLA for the time being. Might look into the others here in a few weeks though, but liking RA ALOT. If it keeps acting like it is, I'll be happy. I think I might go 3-3 for the time being and see if my body handles it well, otherwise I will definately go 2-2-2. Thanks again pu!

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Just playing with various RA Gen 2 dosages right now.

1 pill seems to do me at the moment. Empty-ish stomach/2 hours after a meal.

Not too much of a thermo effect, but I love how appetite is crushed big time. 2 pills makes me unable to eat for a few hours.

Also tried taking it with SNS synpherine 20mg.

I am so THIRSTY!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe

Not too much of a thermo effect, but I love how appetite is crushed big time. 2 pills makes me unable to eat for a few hours.

I am so THIRSTY!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe

I am so THIRSTY!
                                awesome
                                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                                Orange TRIad