Amazing how quickly life can turn around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing how quickly life can turn around

I know I'm not the only one out there. But it feels that way sometimes. I thought I had everything figured and the direction I wanted to go in. I was living with my girlfriend, I thought things were great and I knew what I wanted.

This isn't always the case.

Through much discussion and heartache, we have parted ways and she will be moving out. The reality of the situation hasn't really sunk in at as I am pretty numb to anything right now. We both decided were good people with good intentions, but in the end we just werent "compatible". It was mutual, so theres no one to blame.

I just wanted to let you guys know where I have been lately because I havent been posting as much recently. I'll be venting a lot to this board to get out some of my frustrations, so bear with me.

all the best bro in arms.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      I know I'm not the only one out there. But it feels that way sometimes. I thought I had everything figured and the direction I wanted to go in. I was living with my girlfriend, I thought things were great and I knew what I wanted.

This isn't always the case.

Through much discussion and heartache, we have parted ways and she will be moving out. The reality of the situation hasn't really sunk in at as I am pretty numb to anything right now. We both decided were good people with good intentions, but in the end we just werent "compatible". It was mutual, so theres no one to blame.

I just wanted to let you guys know where I have been lately because I havent been posting as much recently. I'll be venting a lot to this board to get out some of my frustrations, so bear with me.

sorry to hear that, I am sure you will find someone in no time

glad to have you back, let the venting continue
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i know im notably younger, and would not have had the same situation as yourself. but i also went through something which i thought was really going good for once... i feel like fucking puking all this shit out so i dont have it in my heart anymore

Comment

I feel ya man... life is C-R-A-Z-Y.... keep your head up and always watch out for #1

We got your back

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas68
            i know im notably younger, and would not have had the same situation as yourself. but i also went through something which i thought was really going good for once... i feel like fucking puking all this shit out so i dont have it in my heart anymore
            Imagine your life how you want it to be in the future and concentrate on that positive image.... REJECT NEGATIVITY... NEGATIVITY is the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Imagine your life how you want it to be in the future and concentrate on that positive image.... REJECT NEGATIVITY... NEGATIVITY is the enemy.

always do pure thank you Fuck negativity i do hate it just been generating so much recently

Comment

i'm sorry to hear about this man... I know this hurts... really really bad..
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

At least it was a mutal break up & not infidelity. That would make things SOOOO much worse. Concentrate on your training for the time being. The weights & heavy bag will ALWAYS be there for you.
                  Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                    I'll be venting a lot to this board to get out some of my frustrations, so bear with me.

We'll be here for ya man, the good thing about boards like these is that on one level or another we can ALL relate to what you are going through.

SCT
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

the light at the end of the tunnel for me is...... i get to increase my training hardcore. im going to be doing MMA/standup workouts 7 days a week, along with my lifting and cardio routine. its going to be sick.

thanks for all the support guys, i knew i could expect all of you to be supportive. im down, but not out

Comment

Just remember that when negativity enters your life, keep your eyes open and exploit that opportunity. Learn from the experience and make yourself stronger.

You’re already on the right path, brother. I’m sorry to learn about your loss, but in a strange way it’s good to have such a life-altering event now and again. Things like this keep our ego’s from getting recluse and stale, imo. You seem to be handling it good but remember, rant, rave and vent ALL YOU NEED. We’re here to listen and throw in our two cents. We got you back.

Think of how many lessons you must have learned after being with her for that amount of time. Although it always SUCKS to break up, you should be excited to know that there are new opportunities waiting. I’m not saying go chase girls, I’m saying use your new skills to continue learning, living life and loving someone. Everyday things get a little more different, and I know that you’re a smart guy.

Breaking up with my GF was one of the most profound experiences I’ve had in a long time. I had a very psychedelic and life-changing mushroom trip on the last day of school two years ago when I grad. But since then, not too much has happened. Breaking up with my GF was more significant than the first time we slept together or said “I love you”, you know. Just so many things to take in. Took it with stride and I feel stronger than ever. Trust me.

Glad to hear you’re not lickin your wounds. Have some intense workouts and try not to beat anyone up when you’re sparring

Comment

jaydubbs

your the man. i hope all works out for you. im sure you'll bounce back. keep your head up brother.

Comment

vent all you need bro
                            thats why we are here
                            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Sorry to hear the news bro . . . on the brightside it's better to find this out sooner than later . I went through pretty much the same exact situation with my ex-g/f at the beginning of the summer right about the time I was getting ready to take the step 1 exam for med school. It threw a monkey wrench into my plans but I am definitely a happier guy now. Keep up the good out look and all will be ok
                              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Working...
                              X