Detox kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man that was a great read ill do that

next week ill be taking 6grams of cee, is that enough? ill shoot you a pm also with some questions.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

by the end of this fall i shoul dknow tons about this. im in psychopharmacology, and there is a massive chapter on THC alone. i skimmmed it but didnt read anything yet, so when i get bored enough (or we reach this chapter) i will officialy be a THC-scholar so to speak.
      Dude by the looks of that post, you know a little bit more than the average joe
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

6g CEE should do the trick.. for a weekish prior to the test

Originally posted by Sethva
        Dude by the looks of that post, you know a little bit more than the average joe
        i get bored and read about stuff that interests me..

ie
        lifting
        drugs
        football
        drugs
        sex
        etc.
        Last edited by jiritt0; 09-17-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Not to mention if you store the by prod. in your fat tissue so, the leaner you are the less time it will take to get it out of your system.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            6g CEE should do the trick.. for a weekish prior to the test

i get bored and read about stuff that interests me..

ie
            lifting
            drugs
            football
            drugs
            sex
            etc.
            Hello friend! i'm also interested in such topic, even if i dont engage in all of them lol (im still a virgin, but thats kewl KEWL! *****)!!

i'll actually be taking 6 grams of cee for months on end...so yeah ill have heaps of it before and after the drug test etc, so will i be sweet?

Comment

i wouldnt say taking creatine is going to work 100%.. im saying ive heard rumors it helps masks urine samples for drug tests. i dont thinkt heres any research on this

in general, i imagine it cant hurt for your test, and its beneficial for lifting.

do everything i mention in my earlier post and I think you should be straight. drink alot of liquid, sweat it all out somehow (exercise, sauna, wear a hoodie all day long), take vitamin/m inerals to give urine sample color, and using a diruetic + creatine may help as well. its basically a time issue, but you can do certain things to speed up the rate which your body breakdowns THC down into its metabolites eventually ridding it from your system.

Comment

Working...
              X