Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Detox kits

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Exclamation Detox kits

    Who knows anything about detox kits? do they work? are they worth it? thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    what type of detox kits are we talking about here?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mos Jeff
    what type of detox kits are we talking about here?
    ^^^

    Exactly... are we talking about drug testing or heavy metal toxicity ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Most of them are extremely underdosed (ie Nature's Secret). You might be better off putting together your own kit with individual ingredients such as psyllium husk, black walnut hull, garlic, burdock root, etc.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    im talking about a complete detox kit that will cleanse your whole body of any rubbish, like the 5 organs, liver etc, and restore your body to a complete clean state. also one that would ensure you pass any drug test.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seroph4x
    im talking about a complete detox kit that will cleanse your whole body of any rubbish, like the 5 organs, liver etc, and restore your body to a complete clean state. also one that would ensure you pass any drug test.
    Dude, you could have just said..I don't want this weed to show up on my piss test...
    Back to the basics!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,475
    Rep Power
    508

    Default

    Just like I tell my girlfriend, give me the facts and not all the fluff
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Dude, you could have just said..I don't want this weed to show up on my piss test...
    rofl rofl *****!

    any suggestions buddy?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seroph4x
    rofl rofl *****!

    any suggestions buddy?
    Sorry man I don't do drugs so I got nothin!!
    Back to the basics!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Sorry man I don't do drugs so I got nothin!!
    i dont either

    i just want to detox my whole body for ultimate results
    Last edited by Seroph4x; 09-15-2006 at 03:13 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seroph4x
    i dont either

    i just want to detox my whole body for ultimate results
    barley/wheat grass are great for endurance (i use it for fight prep) im assuming you want that extra fitness/cardio for your martial arts yeah?

    vitaminking.com.au have a good range of greens/reds powders etc.

    you could also look into life-force stuff - essentially the same shit, randy couture was using it during its ortiz/liddel Pwnage

    general anti-oxidents A,C,E vitamins, Now Vitaberry, DS Vigor, Green tea. maybe add spurillina if you can find an affordable aussie retailer - pricey shit...

    the 5 orgam pack that i think your talking about is psyillium husk, milk thistle and some other underdosed rubbish - if you saw it on special at woolworths or the chemist - forget it.
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-15-2006 at 05:31 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Main Man
    barley/wheat grass are great for endurance (i use it for fight prep) im assuming you want that extra fitness/cardio for your martial arts yeah?

    vitaminking.com.au have a good range of greens/reds powders etc.

    you could also look into life-force stuff - essentially the same shit, randy couture was using it during its ortiz/liddel Pwnage

    general anti-oxidents A,C,E vitamins, Now Vitaberry, DS Vigor, Green tea. maybe add spurillina if you can find an affordable aussie retailer - pricey shit...

    the 5 orgam pack that i think your talking about is psyillium husk, milk thistle and some other underdosed rubbish - if you saw it on special at woolworths or the chemist - forget it.
    thanks man yeah i was looking for that extra boost too for mma

    that thing your talking about is about $75, if i doubled the dose would it be worth it?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seroph4x
    thanks man yeah i was looking for that extra boost too for mma

    that thing your talking about is about $75, if i doubled the dose would it be worth it?
    read the ingredient label, then have a look on bb.com and see whats works out cheaper.

    detox kits are a scam IMO and the diet recommendations are a joke.

    low protein, sip on lemon water all day, keep calories around 500-800 a day - No Thankyou!


    i really dont think you need it.


    i love these

    http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/4947
    http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/5205

    also to go full on - Body Octane + Purple Wraath + Omega Powerjolt + Clout or Orotine
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-15-2006 at 06:12 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Main Man
    read the ingredient label, then have a look on bb.com and see whats works out cheaper.

    detox kits are a scam IMO and the diet recommendations are a joke.

    low protein, sip on lemon water all day, keep calories around 500-800 a day - No Thankyou!


    i really dont think you need it.


    i love these

    http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/4947
    http://www.vitaminking.com.au/page/s...roduct_id/5205

    also to go full on - Body Octane + Purple Wraath + Omega Powerjolt + Clout or Orotine
    sweet thanks man i might buy the 2nd one can you also get it from a health food store?

    yeah their diets are BS they say eat no meat haha

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,428
    Rep Power
    812

    Default

    drink alot of water
    drink alot of green tea

    take caffeine as a direutic (glycergrow may also help here)
    or use a real diruteic product (xpel) (not in conjuncion with caffeine)
    find a sauna, sit in it alot, or run with hoodies on so you sweat alot

    take normal multivitamin intake
    2-3 days before test, take more vita-C than normal, or just an additional multi

    take creatine for a week or so before the test, possibly at a larger dose than you normally would to make sure your body gets flooded with it.


    they dont test for THC in your urine, they test for a by product of it after the body has broken in down into respective metabolites. i believe it is called carboxy-THC or something

    ive heard creatine alone masks this somehow (possibly not the creatine, but the bodies conversion into creatitine over time)

    ive also heard alot of vitamins helps, if not more detailed, i know it defenintly does by adding color to your piss, so they dont make you keep pissing saying your pissing straight water (since you shoul dbe drinking boat loads of water/green tea to flush your systems out)


    this should work pretty well.. and be cost effective.


    by the end of this fall i shoul dknow tons about this. im in psychopharmacology, and there is a massive chapter on THC alone. i skimmmed it but didnt read anything yet, so when i get bored enough (or we reach this chapter) i will officialy be a THC-scholar so to speak.

    its a really interesting class too, and ive only had it like 6x so far, lol.
    Last edited by jiritt0; 09-16-2006 at 02:34 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    thanks man that was a great read ill do that

    next week ill be taking 6grams of cee, is that enough? ill shoot you a pm also with some questions.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,475
    Rep Power
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto



    by the end of this fall i shoul dknow tons about this. im in psychopharmacology, and there is a massive chapter on THC alone. i skimmmed it but didnt read anything yet, so when i get bored enough (or we reach this chapter) i will officialy be a THC-scholar so to speak.
    Dude by the looks of that post, you know a little bit more than the average joe
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,428
    Rep Power
    812

    Default

    6g CEE should do the trick.. for a weekish prior to the test

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethva
    Dude by the looks of that post, you know a little bit more than the average joe
    i get bored and read about stuff that interests me..

    ie
    lifting
    drugs
    football
    drugs
    sex
    etc.
    Last edited by jiritt0; 09-17-2006 at 05:10 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,156
    Rep Power
    1119

    Default

    Not to mention if you store the by prod. in your fat tissue so, the leaner you are the less time it will take to get it out of your system.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    73

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto
    6g CEE should do the trick.. for a weekish prior to the test



    i get bored and read about stuff that interests me..

    ie
    lifting
    drugs
    football
    drugs
    sex
    etc.
    Hello friend! i'm also interested in such topic, even if i dont engage in all of them lol (im still a virgin, but thats kewl KEWL! *****)!!

    i'll actually be taking 6 grams of cee for months on end...so yeah ill have heaps of it before and after the drug test etc, so will i be sweet?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program