Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! The Chocolate Monster is Chasing Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! The Chocolate Monster is Chasing Me!

Ok girls...I need some help. Normally, I am pretty good about staying on track with my diet. However...lately, I am craving chocolate like crazy. I have my first competition in 8 weeks and can't be giving in to this. What do you do to deal with this? It is TERRIBLE the week before my monthly friend

I eat chocolate.........guess I'm not much help. I did kill the cupcake monster today and boy was he yummy!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Hello Amy!

Well, I take my chocolate protein shake and I mix it with water and ice and a pack of splenda and grind it in my Magic Bullet. Then it is like a frosty! Yumm... But, can you have protein shakes? I bet your diet is CRAZY!!!!

Good luck. I am not like Laurie, I don't eat cookies, and brownies, lol all the time, but I am certainly not like you either, lol....

Rooting for you. Be strong!
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Choc is baaaaaaaaaaddd =op . Oh cool fellow cali peeps.

Last edited by conda; 11-06-2008, 12:22 PM.

Comment

small amounts of chocolate occasionally isn't a bad thing.. I believe theres publichsed studies about occasioonal dark chocolate being good for you...

Comment

True. The dark, in small amounts is good for the heart.

Comment

Slippery road....

So the decent begins, the little voices...... lol.....
              Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Working...
              X