Just ordered some Green Magnitude!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered some Green Magnitude!

Hey, i just ordered some green magnitude from Fitfuel, and i piad like 36 dollars because california has tax. But i am pretty stoked about it. I have been on monohydrate for like 2 months and can tell i have gained some water weight. So, my question is, when i mix gm, how much water do i add to make it taste just right?
    \

Jdub

First you have to remember to use 2/3 scoop not a full scoop. If you are going to use it pre and post take a little under 1/2 scoop and mix it in about 16-32 oz water. The water mixture is up to your own personal taste, some like more and some like less but 16-32 oz is the range in which most use.

Comment

I take 2 scoop pre workout, and fill up my shaker all the way, I think its 24oz. Only drawback is it takes me a while to get it down becuase thats a lot of water.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        I take 2 scoop pre workout, and fill up my shaker all the way, I think its 24oz. Only drawback is it takes me a while to get it down becuase thats a lot of water.
        2 Scoops of Green Magnitude? You are freaking insane...
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          2 Scoops of Green Magnitude? You are freaking insane...
          In all honesty, I've tried every different approach to gmag. I took 1/2 scoop, then 1, then 1.5, and really never felt anything. I bumped it up to 2 and was like holy hell. So I've stayed with it. I'm not sure if I'm a non-responder to creatine, but once I hit 2 I noticed a change. I've seen strength gains since bumping it up, my incline bench has gone up, my barbell curl also. So I think I need to stay with it.

Remember though that I'm 290lbs, and I think it takes a little more for me to feel it. I just hope I dont run through the PW in a few weeks from having to take multiple scoops

What I wouldnt give to be 200lbs and be able to take "recommended doses."

Comment

Remember though that I'm 290lbs, and I think it takes a little more for me to feel it. I just hope I dont run through the PW in a few weeks from having to take multiple scoops
            BEAST !!!

Definately looking forward to this feedback

Comment

Ah ok! I know how that feels man, I'm a bigger guy myself.. I don't take 2 scoops of gmag, but I do take 1 pre and 1/2 post.. Somehow I forgot you were that massive!
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Ah ok! I know how that feels man, I'm a bigger guy myself.. I don't take 2 scoops of gmag, but I do take 1 pre and 1/2 post.. Somehow I forgot you were that massive!
                Lol, massive naw. Big boned german, yes

I always thought I was strange becuase back when GB came out I was popping 7 pills and never really felt anything. So glad mag came out so I can up the dose w/out taking half a bottle of GB a week.

Comment

Lol, massive naw. Big boned german, yes

I always thought I was strange becuase back when GB came out I was popping 7 pills and never really felt anything. So glad mag came out so I can up the dose w/out taking half a bottle of GB a week.
                  We need to start pretending it is a protein and selling 10lb jugs of green mag then!

SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

We need to start pretending it is a protein and selling 10lb jugs of green mag then!

SCT
                    Lol!

As long as I can still pay 40ish a bottle, or at least you pay the difference

I'm not sure how'd I handle seeing 10lbs of mag, it'd be like christmas every day.

Comment

ebay5off
                      gets you an additional 5% off at fitfuel.

Comment

[QUOTE What I wouldnt give to be 200lbs and be able to take "recommended doses."[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Eventhough I am only 245 it kills me to have to up the amount of sups. NO2, protein etc. It really gives me a case of the red ass See what I mean
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                        X