Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time with PW/GM/WB

Hey guys,

This is the first time I've ever used any supps other than good ol' creatine mono, and I must say I'm rather impressed. The first day I took them was like this:

WB: 3 caps 45 mins pre-workout
    GM: 1 scoop 30 mins pre-workout
    PW: 1 scoop 10 mins pre-workout

Almost all of my lifts went up right away. I did have a crazy tingling sensation throughout my entire body...like a pins and needles type thing. I'm not exactly sure why that was, so any help there would be great.

My real question is, it's been about a week now and I just don't feel the same boosts (my lifts are still going up though) that I was getting at the beginning of the cycle, so I was wondering if this is just my body getting used to everything and should I maybe go to 2 scoops of PW?

Thanks in advance to anyone to responds!

Yes go up to 2 scoops of PW.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      Yes go up to 2 scoops of PW.
      Agreed

And stay hydrated at all times with that combo !!

Comment

have a few gallons of water or as much as your body can take also i hope your on the basics of whey protein, fish oil, multi vitamin.

and have you considered taking bulk cee caps or GB post workout?

Comment

Of course I've got the basics.

My plan is to go a few weeks taking a full scoop of GM pre-workout and then to try different timings (I'm going to try 1/2 scoop pre- and post-workout next) to see what works best for me.

Water intake is about 2 gallons a day.

Comment

Working...
          X