Sushi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sushi

What is your take on sushi as far as a cutting diet is concerned?
    Do or do not. There is no try!

fine...and yummy!

Comment

Never had sushi personally, lol, but I think it would all depend on the preparation, logic suggests it would be a good food for a cut.

sCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

last time i had sushi, i had 6 plates...

so in my case, it's not good for cutting
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

hmm
          i had salmon sashimi a couple of days ago,,, MMmmmm

Comment

I mainly stick to sashimi mostly tuna, white tuna, super white tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and halibut with an occasional red snapper and lots of wasabi.
            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              Never had sushi personally, lol, but I think it would all depend on the preparation, logic suggests it would be a good food for a cut.

sCT
              right, tmr your having sushi for lunch!! its sooooooooooooo good!

Comment

Sashimi is your best bet or maybe some squid salad mmmm.

As far as the different type of rolls, I'd avoid them. The seaweed used to wrap the rolls is good for you but the rice used is a sticky glutonous rice not so great for a cutting diet. Plus depending on who is making your sushi mayonaise is sometimes added as a binding agent.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                  I mainly stick to sashimi mostly tuna, white tuna, super white tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and halibut with an occasional red snapper and lots of wasabi.

thats right thats the best way to eat it!!

personally it depends where you get it from yes the "Nori(seaweed)" is very good for you and depending on the quality of sushi, i just came back from japan so i dont buy sushi in Australia anymore cause i know it isnt freash, the rice is very high G.I. and they add things that shouldnt be in sushi and plus when they make the sticky rice they will use sugar and other things that isnt needed to make it sticky.. =D
                  Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X