• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DB sale

Saw this flier on campus earlier:

hexagon DB set from 5lb-50lbn in increments of 5, plus a pair of 60lbs

3 tier body solid stand (heavy duty)

they wrote this stuff sells for $1.15 per lb (670 lb total = 770$) and 250$ for the stand == 1020$ retail

their asking for 520$ for it all

and to top they say it was never really used much (they look clean/shiny in the picture on the flier)

good deal??
    Last edited by jiritt0; 09-25-2008, 08:23 PM.

included/bump for thoughts

pic
    Attached Files

Comment

If you have a spot to workout at your place it would be worth it. Dont buy it if you have no place for it just because it is a good deal. (experience speaking here I have a garage full of shit I dont need but got A good deal on) You could probably turn around and sell everything under the 30s since you probably will never use them unless you intend on training someone. Most places i have seen the 30-50 set costs $550+
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

It looks like a nice set but I looked in Amazon just to get a price and it looks like you can buy them for around this price. Although shipping is probably a fortune.

http://www.amazon.com/48-Dumbell-Rac...2731199&sr=1-8
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

someone bought em before me.. not a good deal tho I figure no biggie..goodlookin out peeps

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
            It looks like a nice set but I looked in Amazon just to get a price and it looks like you can buy them for around this price. Although shipping is probably a fortune.

http://www.amazon.com/48-Dumbell-Rac...2731199&sr=1-8

Yeah shipping is $0.50 a lb. With a total weight of 665 it gets expensive fast.
            Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Working...
            X