• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Blue Up?

Which Blue Up is now reccommended? I see bb.com is trading two kinds:
    Blue Up
    Blue Up - Stim free

I was just wondering what you guys reccomend?
    Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Originally posted by burg
    Which Blue Up is now reccommended? I see bb.com is trading two kinds:
    Blue Up
    Blue Up - Stim free

I was just wondering what you guys reccomend?
    what are your goals and what else are you taking?

have you ever used stims or yohimbe before?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

If you plan to take it at night / before bed I would go Stim Free.... nothing keeps me WIRED like Yohimbe.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        If you plan to take it at night / before bed I would go Stim Free.... nothing keeps me WIRED like Yohimbe.
        Can't wait to receive my Blue up

Comment

I have actually forgotten to take mine during the day and took it at night (regular version) and I was out! But I can take stims most of the time and then fall alseep shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
            I have actually forgotten to take mine during the day and took it at night (regular version) and I was out! But I can take stims most of the time and then fall alseep shortly after.
            caffine even? btw i just want to add how generious mr supplement kings is...boy that guy is a nice fella!

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
              caffine even? btw i just want to add how generious mr supplement kings is...boy that guy is a nice fella!
              Yep even caffeine. King is a great guy!

Comment

Sounds like you probably fell asleep before the Y actually kicked in (me thinks)

Comment

Sounds like you probably fell asleep before the Y actually kicked in (me thinks)
                  About an hour later? I have fallen asleep while taking ephedra before, but that was back when I was living on the stuff and was eating wheat when I did not know I was allergic to it also.

Comment

About an hour later? I have fallen asleep while taking ephedra before, but that was back when I was living on the stuff and was eating wheat when I did not know I was allergic to it also.
                    Damn... yea as far as Yohimbe / Yohimbine... the libido effects peak for me like 1-2 hours with insomnia and paranoia later on (at higher / stupid doses ).

Comment

Judging by responses, i will probably get yohimbe. I take Mg before i go to bed and it knocks me right out and im usually pretty tired before workouts so....

Thanks for replies guys.
                      Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

Got my shipment in today and they sent the wrong Blue Up. They sent the stim free. Anyway I am stacking it with RA, WB, GG, GM and PW should I try to replace it with the stimulant version or use this one until I need to replace it and then get the one with stim. BTW What is the difference? Will be adding SG on my next order.
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                          Got my shipment in today and they sent the wrong Blue Up. They sent the stim free. Anyway I am stacking it with RA, WB, GG, GM and PW should I try to replace it with the stimulant version or use this one until I need to replace it and then get the one with stim. BTW What is the difference? Will be adding SG on my next order.
                          If you are taking RA too then you don't need the stim version IMO. I prefer stim free if taking RA or any other stimulants.

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                            If you are taking RA too then you don't need the stim version IMO. I prefer stim free if taking RA or any other stimulants.

SCT
                            Agreed, would probably be too much yohimbe. Since you have the stim free, take it before bed.

Comment

SCT wrote

"Since you are going straight to the gym this is how I would do it.

Wakeup
                              Immediately take:
                              2 Red Acid
                              2 Blue Up
                              1 Scoop Glycergrow chased w/ water
                              2/3 Scoop Green Magnitude

15 minutes prior to gym:
                              2 scoops Purple Wraath

Postworkout:
                              Food

Prebed:
                              3 Caps White Blood

SCT

p.s. I think preworkout nutrition is VERY vital, especially upon just waking up. You should look into this more as you are quite likely hindering your gains by beginning your workout in a catabolic state."

Since the BU is stim free should I take it in the AM as suggested above or at night with the WB? I just cannot wait until next week to start this stack. Should be starting on Monday.

Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                              X