• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All CL Guru's need timing help

Just took the plunge and ordered the following stack

Controlled Labs Blue Up
    Controlled Labs GlycerGrow 1000gm
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude (80 servings)
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath (90 servings)
    Controlled Labs White Blood 90caps
    Controlled Labs Red Acid

I work out in the AM only due to time restraints. What would the best time be to take your products. My schedule is as follows

Day 1 Chest, bi's and cardio
    Day 2 Legs and ab's
    DAy 3 Cardio
    Day 4 Shoulders, tri's and cardio
    Day 5 Back and ab's
    Day 6 Cardio
    Day 7 If god can rest on the seventh day so can I.

I wake up at approx. 0400 and in the gym by 0440.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

The only thing I'm not sure of is the Blue-Up, as for everything else:

For the sake of simplicity:

1 Scoop Green Mag + White Blood + 3 scoops GG 30-45 minutes pre-WO.

1-2 Scoops (After you find out how much you need) of PW 15 minutes pre.

As for the Red Acid, I would space it out 2-2-2 for a day, with two of them taken along with the PW.

I would also suggest that you ditch the WB pre and take it pre-bed. Your pumps should be through the roof with GG and GM, but that's just me..
    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
      I wake up at approx. 0400 and in the gym by 0440.
      Do you eat before your gym session or just wake up and go, as that is going to make somewhat of a difference in my personal opinion.

SCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Straight to the gym. If I eat before I w/o then I get severe abd. cramps.

Comment

Straight to the gym. If I eat before I w/o then I get severe abd. cramps.
          Since you are going straight to the gym this is how I would do it.

Wakeup
          Immediately take:
          2 Red Acid
          2 Blue Up
          1 Scoop Glycergrow chased w/ water
          2/3 Scoop Green Magnitude

15 minutes prior to gym:
          2 scoops Purple Wraath

Postworkout:
          Food

Prebed:
          3 Caps White Blood

SCT

p.s. I think preworkout nutrition is VERY vital, especially upon just waking up. You should look into this more as you are quite likely hindering your gains by beginning your workout in a catabolic state.
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Would including 36 G of whey protein hinder the absorbtion time of the supplements or should I use some yogurt to throw in some simple carbs? Current stats 6"4' 245 lbs approx 23% bf give or take a percent and cutting.

Comment

Would including 36 G of whey protein hinder the absorbtion time of the supplements or should I use some yogurt to throw in some simple carbs? Current stats 6"4' 245 lbs approx 23% bf give or take a percent and cutting.
              I think that with some whey protein it wouldn't hurt the absorption really, in fact, it'd help all around.

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Since you are using Purple WRAATH, save the whey for post-workout, but adding some Palatinose or Maltodextrin to your during workout water / Purple WRAATH would be worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Since you are using Purple WRAATH, save the whey for post-workout, but adding some Palatinose or Maltodextrin to your during workout water / Purple WRAATH would be worth a try.
                  Do you think that the lack of a preworkout nutrition could be countered with Purple Wraath and a carb source alone then?
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    Do you think that the lack of a preworkout nutrition could be countered with Purple Wraath and a carb source alone then?
                    Right.. in his scenario, the PW + Carbs would "be" the pre / during workout nutrition. Also, he's fortunate to have the Red ACID there for during workout energy.

It should be noted that the Red ACID isn't a optimal "long term" (months / years) solution for workout energy, but the above combo will certainly kick some ass when used short term or cycled.
                    Last edited by pu12en12g; 09-10-2006, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Current stats 6"4' 245 lbs approx 23% bf give or take a percent and cutting.
                      Dude you're a beefcake. Always been jealous of guys who are 6'2" and taller, bastads.

But to your question, I'd just listen to pt and sct, they'll get you on the right track.
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X