Green Mag
    Purple Wrath
    GylcerGrow

My other supplements are:
    Animal Omega
    Torrent or Species Carbolyze
    Animal Nitro

I guess my questions are:
    1)Being torrent has creatine in it, i figure its best to drop?-anyways I dont like all the sugar in it-so I think just waxy maize is good after a workout?

2)When i take the white flood/green mag/gg pre workout should i have 1 rice cake with it? I weigh around 215-220lbs

3)When i mix the flood and mag preworkout should i just follow what the bottles say? I see many different servings being discussed on the boards.

Im really excited about this stack-the past years ive taken white blood green bulge and had great results so this stack should be incredible for me.

Also I recently got to try the IntraAid from universal and i missed my purple wrath so much. No comparison!! Purple Wrath rules.

Thanks controlled labs for making the best supplements!

Originally posted by Pizzalamp
    Hey everyone
    On Monday I will be starting my new stack of:
    White Flood
    White Blood
    Green Mag
    Purple Wrath
    GylcerGrow

White Blood before bed?

My other supplements are:
    Animal Omega
    Torrent or Species Carbolyze
    Animal Nitro

I guess my questions are:
    1)Being torrent has creatine in it, i figure its best to drop?-anyways I dont like all the sugar in it-so I think just waxy maize is good after a workout?

Golden FinisH is sugar free , but if you don't want to use torrent you can choose WMS + Whey

2)When i take the white flood/green mag/gg pre workout should i have 1 rice cake with it? I weigh around 215-220lbs

Up to you, however taking them with simple carbs such as a rice cake might alleviate any possible stomach problems.

3)When i mix the flood and mag preworkout should i just follow what the bottles say? I see many different servings being discussed on the boards.

Generally follow the label, yes. But as you progress you can play with your timing and see what is the best way for YOU and your schedule.

Im really excited about this stack-the past years ive taken white blood green bulge and had great results so this stack should be incredible for me.

Also I recently got to try the IntraAid from universal and i missed my purple wrath so much. No comparison!! Purple Wrath rules.

No doubt about that!

Thanks controlled labs for making the best supplements!
    Answered in bold!

Comment

thank u for the help!

yes i will be taking white blood before bed

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzalamp
        thank u for the help!

yes i will be taking white blood before bed
        Great idea... you'll definitely like this stack

Comment

Working...
        X