tizzyistrippin's Glycergrow Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 11

Today was supposed to be legs day, but I got kind of lazy today so I am gonna hit the legs hard tomorrow instead. So that would officially make this an off day now. Everything is going good. I weighed in at 182 today. Thats a 3lb loss in almost 2 weeks!!!! That is makin me happier than anything else with the GG. I cant wait till Sunday when I throw in the Vaporize with it.

My opinion of GG so far::decided to do this a little early as I will only do 1 more workout before I add in the Vaporize and BCAA+G):::::

GG has helped me with my fatloss in just 11 days!! I am waking up better on GG which is awesome. Not nearly as groggy in the morning which is something I like. Veins are definetely showing a little more and are only getting more pronounced as time goes on. GG's effects only seem to improve as time goes on.

Excercises:
    LazyBoy
    Couch Potato
    Did some cardio---chased my daughter around playing tag
    It's not that I can't stop. It's that I won't stop

Comment

I Concur

Yes, I do agree that GG impoves with continued use. Today is #127 for me, with zero adverse effects to date. I switched to the regimen you posted, to 4scoops pre, and it DID make a difference! The fullness in the muscles really becomes more profound, and I can really feel the heaviness, which is VERY nice.
      God Bless,
      Stu

Comment

DAY 14

Did shoulders and back today. More back than shoulders as I ran out of time at the gym. Felt great today. Pumps in my back hurt. Shoulders are beat. Did cardio for 10 minutes today. Had to cut shoulders and cardio down to get out of gym at a decent time but I will hit shoulders again this week to make up for it.

Excercises:

Bent Over Rows
        Deadlifts
        One Arm Rows
        Lat Pulldowns
        Incline Rows
        DB Military Press
        Shoulder Shrugs DBs

Cardio for 10 min

Comment

DAY 14

Did Legs and Arms. Had good energy and was focused to. Doms isnt all that bad today. Legs still feel like they want to just give out on me every once in awhile though. Never really had a problem with DOMS in my arms. Will be doing chest today. Pumps are still pretty crazy.

Started taking BCAA+G and Vaporize on Sunday. Hopefully that will help with the fatloss. Still losing 2lbs a week as I am down to 181 now.

Excercises:

Squats
          Leg Extensions
          Calf Raises
          Preacher Curls
          Tricep Pulldowns=Rope
          Dips
          Hammer Curls
          Concentration Curls
          Skull Crushers

Comment

So have you change you routine much? Or is the GG helping lose the weight. I just ordered some yesterday and i am looking to lose a few pounds (5-12) and keep or even gain some muscle mass.

HAve you been getting bigger?

Jdub

Comment

Ive been losing weight but I dont feel like I have lost any muscle size. In fact I would even say my strength has gone up a little bit. Im pretty happy so far with the GG as I think it has helped me shed these 4lbs in 2 weeks. My routine has stayed the same except for a few more off days than normal because of going out of town and such.

Comment

Weight dropping, while gaining strength!

That's just one of the nice benefits I've received with GG. Day 132 for me, and strength is STILL steadily increasing. At day 1, I weighed in the mid 220's, and within a few short weeks, I leveled out at around 214-215, all while consistantly gaining strength. Now I'm slowly gaining lbm and hovering in the 218-219lbs range with nice definition. Not "shrink-wrapped" mind you, but a nice fully "toned" look, or at least my wife thinks so! lol

I'm really looking forward to using GMAG! I'm stacking my GG with PW, and needless to say, very pleased with the results! I can only imagine the results I'll get from stacking "The Big Three"! We soon shall see!!!
                Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 06-08-2006, 04:12 AM.
                God Bless,
                Stu

Comment

DAY 17

Went and helped move a friend on Day 15 and tweaked my shoulder and it just felt better today so I finally got in my chest workout today. Was a great workout. Decided to up the weight I normally workout with and did it for more reps so I was pretty stoked about that.

On another note I looked in the mirror today after I got out of the shower and my back is looking more tone.

Excercises:

Decline Bench
                  Bench
                  Incline Flies
                  Flies

Comment

How much do you weigh these days?

JDub

Comment

still at 181

Comment

Day 22

Well its been a few days since I have updated my log. Been a pretty busy weekend/week so far. Still been getting my workouts in just haven't really taken the time to post them up here. Its all going pretty good still. Weight is still at 181. I think I am gonna switch up my diet a little bit since weightloss has stalled.

Today I did arms and had a really good workout. Just did bicep excercises as I will do triceps with chest tomorrow. Been taking the BCAA+ at 6 scoops(3 pre/3 post). Vaporize was at 3 a day, but I just jumped it up to 4 a day.

Excercises:

Standing EZ Grip Curls
                        Standing BB Curls
                        Hammer Curls
                        Concentration Curls

Comment

Day 23

Today was chest and triceps day. Had a really good workout. Had a lot of energy. Pumps were pretty good. Going to up the weights next time I work out my chest as I felt like I could have lifted a lot more weight. Had to throw in a few extra reps so that my muscles got fatigued.

Excercises:

Bench Press
                          Decline Bench Press
                          Decline DB Press
                          DB Bench Press
                          Tricep Pulldowns w/rope
                          Triceps Extensions

Comment

Day 25

Today was shoulders day. Was a good workout. Had really good focus. Did some heavy work with shoulders then did some rotator cuff work. Theres nothing like hearing your shoulder go snap crackle pop with every rep you do. Will be doing my legs tomorrow. On another note I weighed in today at 179!!!!!!!!!!

Excercises:

Military Press
                            Shrugs
                            Rotator Cuff Excercises(4)

Comment

THats great bro, keep it up.

O/T on GG i have gained weight but look allllottt leaner. I love it.

Jdub

Comment

Day 27

Today was a chest and legs day. Had a good workout. Really intense. My buddy and I had a lot of fun busting up some weights yesterday. Today will be the last day of my cut. I am down to 178 and my pants don't fit worth a damn anymore. I am gonna get some pics up tomorrow. I am gonna slowly work up to bulking calories. Probably up calories by about 100 a day.

Excercises:

Bench Press
                                Decline Bench Press
                                Incline Bench Press
                                Squats
                                Lunges

Comment

Working...
                                X