Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tizzyistrippin's Glycergrow Log

Exclamation 4 Scoops Max

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    I wouldnt go higher than 4 in one day.
    More than 4 scoops does not increase any benefit. It'll only increase thirst, which of course coincides with MORE urine release. I'm on day 123 with GG, and for me 2 dry shots 30 min. pre, 1 dry shot immediately pre, and 1 dry shot immediately post, has been my "sweet spot". BTW, I added PW to my regimen 54 days ago, and for me to put in short, just made everything better, especially my endurance!

Again, no more than 4 scoops! Just keep using GG, the effects do improve with frequent use.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Smile I Very Much Agree

Quote Originally Posted by LancerV
    GlycerGrow = Best product I have ever used
    For me as well. After over two decades of countless BB supplement trials, legal and illegal, no one supplement has been more effective for all around results, seriously, than GlycerGrow. Best of all it's natural!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Default DAY 8

Today was shoulders and back day. Not to bad of a workout. Didnt get as much water during my workout as I like. Water heater broke so the water wasnt working. That sucked bad so now I am chugging water like its going out of style.

Will be adding in BCAA+G and Vaporize next Sunday.

Excercises:

Lat Pulldowns
    Shrugs
    Sitting Rows
    We did a couple of others that I dont know the proper name of them
    It's not that I can't stop. It's that I won't stop

Smile

Updates?
    God Bless,
    Stu

Default DAY 9

Sorry for the delay. Have been working out after work this week which is at 3am. Im switching back to before work again next week. Anyway on to the update.

Worked out my chest today. Arms will be tomorrow. Had a great workout. Pumps from GG are huge!!!!! I normally dont get much a pump in my chest but I could feel a pump like crazy. My arms were also so pumped I could barely drive home last night as they wanted to just fall in my lap and stay there.

Weighed myself last night and was at 182!!! Im liking the fact that my weight keeps going down especially as I couldnt get my weight to drop forever. My stomach is looking a little leaner already. Hopefully by the time I am done cutting my abs will be showing.

Excercises

Decline Bench
    Incline Bench
    Bench Press
    Dumbell Flies
    Dips
    Crunches

Default DAY 10

Did arms today. Had a great workout. Arms are blitzed. Veins are definetely poppin a lot more all the time now. The DOMS has reduced quite a bit to. There for a few days I was hurting way more than normal. Tomorrow will be Legs day.

Excercises:

Concentration Curls
    Preacher Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Tricep Pushdown w/rope
    Dips
    Treadmill
    Abs
    Cant remember the others.....

Question

Sounds like the results I've been getting. Any diuretic effects yet?
    God Bless,
    Stu

Quote Originally Posted by tizzyistrippin
    Did arms today. Had a great workout. Arms are blitzed. Veins are definetely poppin a lot more all the time now. The DOMS has reduced quite a bit to. There for a few days I was hurting way more than normal. Tomorrow will be Legs day.

Excercises:

Concentration Curls
    Preacher Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Tricep Pushdown w/rope
    Dips
    Treadmill
    Abs
    Cant remember the others.....
    Awesome updates !

I have had a little bit of a diuretic effect, but not to bad so far.

Default DAY 11

Today was supposed to be legs day, but I got kind of lazy today so I am gonna hit the legs hard tomorrow instead. So that would officially make this an off day now. Everything is going good. I weighed in at 182 today. Thats a 3lb loss in almost 2 weeks!!!! That is makin me happier than anything else with the GG. I cant wait till Sunday when I throw in the Vaporize with it.

My opinion of GG so far::decided to do this a little early as I will only do 1 more workout before I add in the Vaporize and BCAA+G):::::

GG has helped me with my fatloss in just 11 days!! I am waking up better on GG which is awesome. Not nearly as groggy in the morning which is something I like. Veins are definetely showing a little more and are only getting more pronounced as time goes on. GG's effects only seem to improve as time goes on.

Excercises:
    LazyBoy
    Couch Potato
    Did some cardio---chased my daughter around playing tag

Thumbs up I Concur

Yes, I do agree that GG impoves with continued use. Today is #127 for me, with zero adverse effects to date. I switched to the regimen you posted, to 4scoops pre, and it DID make a difference! The fullness in the muscles really becomes more profound, and I can really feel the heaviness, which is VERY nice.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Default DAY 14

Did shoulders and back today. More back than shoulders as I ran out of time at the gym. Felt great today. Pumps in my back hurt. Shoulders are beat. Did cardio for 10 minutes today. Had to cut shoulders and cardio down to get out of gym at a decent time but I will hit shoulders again this week to make up for it.

Excercises:

Bent Over Rows
    Deadlifts
    One Arm Rows
    Lat Pulldowns
    Incline Rows
    DB Military Press
    Shoulder Shrugs DBs

Cardio for 10 min

Default DAY 14

Did Legs and Arms. Had good energy and was focused to. Doms isnt all that bad today. Legs still feel like they want to just give out on me every once in awhile though. Never really had a problem with DOMS in my arms. Will be doing chest today. Pumps are still pretty crazy.

Started taking BCAA+G and Vaporize on Sunday. Hopefully that will help with the fatloss. Still losing 2lbs a week as I am down to 181 now.

Excercises:

Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Calf Raises
    Preacher Curls
    Tricep Pulldowns=Rope
    Dips
    Hammer Curls
    Concentration Curls
    Skull Crushers

So have you change you routine much? Or is the GG helping lose the weight. I just ordered some yesterday and i am looking to lose a few pounds (5-12) and keep or even gain some muscle mass.

HAve you been getting bigger?

Jdub

Ive been losing weight but I dont feel like I have lost any muscle size. In fact I would even say my strength has gone up a little bit. Im pretty happy so far with the GG as I think it has helped me shed these 4lbs in 2 weeks. My routine has stayed the same except for a few more off days than normal because of going out of town and such.

Smile Weight dropping, while gaining strength!

That's just one of the nice benefits I've received with GG. Day 132 for me, and strength is STILL steadily increasing. At day 1, I weighed in the mid 220's, and within a few short weeks, I leveled out at around 214-215, all while consistantly gaining strength. Now I'm slowly gaining lbm and hovering in the 218-219lbs range with nice definition. Not "shrink-wrapped" mind you, but a nice fully "toned" look, or at least my wife thinks so! lol

I'm really looking forward to using GMAG! I'm stacking my GG with PW, and needless to say, very pleased with the results! I can only imagine the results I'll get from stacking "The Big Three"! We soon shall see!!!
    Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 06-08-2006 at 04:12 AM.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Default DAY 17

Went and helped move a friend on Day 15 and tweaked my shoulder and it just felt better today so I finally got in my chest workout today. Was a great workout. Decided to up the weight I normally workout with and did it for more reps so I was pretty stoked about that.

On another note I looked in the mirror today after I got out of the shower and my back is looking more tone.

Excercises:

Decline Bench
    Bench
    Incline Flies
    Flies

How much do you weigh these days?

JDub

still at 181

Thread Information