tizzyistrippin's Glycergrow Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4

Today was legs and back day. I tried the Glycergrow dosing a little different today. I did 1 scoop 25 min pre, 1 scoop right before, and 1 scoop 20 min into my workout. I have to say I like the 2 scoops 30 min prior and 2 scoops right before dosing better and think thats what I am gonnna stick with from now on. Glycergrow definetely helps with the pump aspect. I am getting pumps in spots where I previously didnt get pumps before. Glycergrow does seem to make me shed water faster to. I am upping my water intake to 2 gallons a day minimum. 1.5 gallons a day wasnt cutting as near the end of the day I felt like I wasnt getting in enough water so I drank 2 yesterday throughout the course of the day and felt much better. Today was a decent workout day I would have to say.

Excercises:

Leg Extensions
    Calf Raises
    Leg Lifts
    Deadlifts
    Bent Over Rows
    Crunches
    It's not that I can't stop. It's that I won't stop

Comment

Day 5

Today I worked out my chest. I worked out with my uncle today. We hit the weights really hard today. Didnt have much energy today, but I still went at as hard as I could. Chest is totally blitzed.

I dont know if it is just me, but my DOMS has been way increased since I started on the GG. Don't know if it is that I am working harder in the gym or the GG, but it has been hurting to be me the last 3 days. But hey, gotta pay the price to get where I want and I am gonna do whatever it takes to get the body shape I want.

Excercises

Bench Press
      Flies
      Incline Flies
      Incline
      Decline

Comment

Would it be alright to take 6 scoops of gg????? I was thinking 3 30 min prior and 3 right before.

Comment

Originally posted by tizzyistrippin
          Would it be alright to take 6 scoops of gg????? I was thinking 3 30 min prior and 3 right before.
          I wouldnt go higher than 4 in one day.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

DAYS 6 & 7

Went out of town for these 2 days. Had to go visit family. Took my supplements like normal. I take the GG on off days to. Will be gettin back at it hard again tomorrow. Weighed myself today and at the end of the day I was at 183. Usually by the end of the day for me I am sitting at 185-187 so that is definitely an improvement after 1 week. I am happy with a 2lb loss in one week. I contribute most of that to the glycergrow as I have sat at 185 for the past month. Nothing has changed in my diet or routine but the GG. So Im pretty stoked about that right now. My veins also seem to be poppin more all the time now to. Im pretty impressed so far. Other than that there isnt anything else to report.

Comment

4 Scoops Max

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              I wouldnt go higher than 4 in one day.
              More than 4 scoops does not increase any benefit. It'll only increase thirst, which of course coincides with MORE urine release. I'm on day 123 with GG, and for me 2 dry shots 30 min. pre, 1 dry shot immediately pre, and 1 dry shot immediately post, has been my "sweet spot". BTW, I added PW to my regimen 54 days ago, and for me to put in short, just made everything better, especially my endurance!

Again, no more than 4 scoops! Just keep using GG, the effects do improve with frequent use.
              God Bless,
              Stu

Comment

I Very Much Agree

Originally posted by LancerV
                GlycerGrow = Best product I have ever used
                For me as well. After over two decades of countless BB supplement trials, legal and illegal, no one supplement has been more effective for all around results, seriously, than GlycerGrow. Best of all it's natural!
                God Bless,
                Stu

Comment

DAY 8

Today was shoulders and back day. Not to bad of a workout. Didnt get as much water during my workout as I like. Water heater broke so the water wasnt working. That sucked bad so now I am chugging water like its going out of style.

Will be adding in BCAA+G and Vaporize next Sunday.

Excercises:

Lat Pulldowns
                  Shrugs
                  Sitting Rows
                  We did a couple of others that I dont know the proper name of them

Comment

Updates?
                    God Bless,
                    Stu

Comment

DAY 9

Sorry for the delay. Have been working out after work this week which is at 3am. Im switching back to before work again next week. Anyway on to the update.

Worked out my chest today. Arms will be tomorrow. Had a great workout. Pumps from GG are huge!!!!! I normally dont get much a pump in my chest but I could feel a pump like crazy. My arms were also so pumped I could barely drive home last night as they wanted to just fall in my lap and stay there.

Weighed myself last night and was at 182!!! Im liking the fact that my weight keeps going down especially as I couldnt get my weight to drop forever. My stomach is looking a little leaner already. Hopefully by the time I am done cutting my abs will be showing.

Excercises

Decline Bench
                      Incline Bench
                      Bench Press
                      Dumbell Flies
                      Dips
                      Crunches

Comment

DAY 10

Did arms today. Had a great workout. Arms are blitzed. Veins are definetely poppin a lot more all the time now. The DOMS has reduced quite a bit to. There for a few days I was hurting way more than normal. Tomorrow will be Legs day.

Excercises:

Concentration Curls
                        Preacher Curls
                        Hammer Curls
                        Tricep Pushdown w/rope
                        Dips
                        Treadmill
                        Abs
                        Cant remember the others.....

Comment

Sounds like the results I've been getting. Any diuretic effects yet?
                          God Bless,
                          Stu

Comment

Originally posted by tizzyistrippin
                            Did arms today. Had a great workout. Arms are blitzed. Veins are definetely poppin a lot more all the time now. The DOMS has reduced quite a bit to. There for a few days I was hurting way more than normal. Tomorrow will be Legs day.

Excercises:

Concentration Curls
                            Preacher Curls
                            Hammer Curls
                            Tricep Pushdown w/rope
                            Dips
                            Treadmill
                            Abs
                            Cant remember the others.....
                            Awesome updates !

Comment

I have had a little bit of a diuretic effect, but not to bad so far.

Comment

nice log keep it up
                                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                                X