pics of me.. after usuing whiteflood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of me.. after usuing whiteflood

WF afteraffects.. 140lbs 3%bodyfat bench max 240lbs gonna go higher soon.. preacher curling close grip 150 7 times so far..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

no pain, no gain.

Is 3% bodyfat even possible? O__________o

Comment

Wow! 3% is really low.

Is that ducktape on your wrist?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

This is where we lol right?

Comment

you're pretty lean, but you're not 3% bf bro.

I'd say more like 8-9%.

bodybuilders are often around 3-4% onstage. Essential bodyfat for males is 2-5%, and you're not down to that yet.

Comment

yeah im 3% body fat im a ameature boxer usa certified 15 fights thats why im so lean might not look it but i had a physical a week ago and they measured my body fat and yeah im pretty strong for my size its that core training and loosing weight even when i dont want to from doing cardio 2-3 hours twice a day ha
            no pain, no gain.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              Wow! 3% is really low.

Is that ducktape on your wrist?

yeah lol since i fight i always ducktape my gloves or wraps because i have weak wrists and always mess them up so when i lift i just wrap ducktape on them when i lift.. idk its something i like to do i feel helps ha
              no pain, no gain.

Comment

oh and that top picture might look like i weigh more but its some new pills im taking nanox9 everyone says is shit but it works pretty good for me but take all the water you drink and makes you look bigger idk ha i just stoped taking them anyway..
                no pain, no gain.

Comment

videos of lifts or i dont believe it.

You look 15..

Comment

Originally posted by cslix
                    yeah im 3% body fat im a ameature boxer usa certified 15 fights thats why im so lean might not look it but i had a physical a week ago and they measured my body fat and yeah im pretty strong for my size its that core training and loosing weight even when i dont want to from doing cardio 2-3 hours twice a day ha
                    How did they measure it?

Calipers seem to be common practice at doctor's offices, but they are often inaccurate and inconsistant, even when used by trained professionals.

If they used bioelectrical impedence and you have a large water intake, that'll artificially lower the bf% reading. Try getting a hydrostatic bf% test done for a more accurate estimate.

Anyway I'm not knocking your physique at all, nice development and strength stats and good luck with boxing, thats definately a demanding sport.

Comment

theres no way your 3% bf, your lean but no 3%

Comment

looking good, nice vascularity.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

lol hmm maybe ill tell one my friends to video tape me with there phone.. wont be the best quality but maybe itll give you something.. and nah im 17, 5"7
                          no pain, no gain.

Comment

Originally posted by lotus_esprit5
                            How did they measure it?

Calipers seem to be common practice at doctor's offices, but they are often inaccurate and inconsistant, even when used by trained professionals.

If they used bioelectrical impedence and you have a large water intake, that'll artificially lower the bf% reading. Try getting a hydrostatic bf% test done for a more accurate estimate.

Anyway I'm not knocking your physique at all, nice development and strength stats and good luck with boxing, thats definately a demanding sport.
                            yeah i mean they measured it with a tape measure thing and they wrapped it around my whole body like arms stomach w.e and i guess they have a formula they put it in.. but yeah of corse they can be off but Ive been measured for fights a couple times and was pretty low.. one of my friends who's a fighter and 137 5"10 was down to 1.5% and he told me his doctor said he shud be dead as a joke, but who knows he could be bullshiting..
                            no pain, no gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              looking good, nice vascularity.
                              thanks, how about sending some of those sample supps so i can do a review or something and i already sent my address and so forth..
                              no pain, no gain.

Comment

Working...
                              X