This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Gene/Cissus Questions

Hi, i was was wondering if i can take blue gene at 17? Or am i better off taking cissus on its own as FLEX magazine said its a decent supplement on its own. Also does anyone in the UK stock Blue Gene or REDuction yet?

Originally posted by LABS 4 LIFE
    Hi, i was was wondering if i can take blue gene at 17? Or am i better off taking cissus on its own as FLEX magazine said its a decent supplement on its own. Also does anyone in the UK stock Blue Gene or REDuction yet?
    Not sure about the UK but why does your profile say you're 22 ?

Comment

Ah. I have no idea tbh, i created this account so long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Not sure about the UK but why does your profile say you're 22 ?
        its the metric conversion

we dont recommend supps to those under 18
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Lmao. Tbf no one take you seriously if your young, even if your mature, they just figure that we are immiture and have no dedication and are looking for the easiest way to muscle. Which is a fair viewpoint, some of the kids out there are like that. Ah, no worries i just wanted to take it becuase i love your products and pritty much take as many as i can afford. Do you mean you dont reccomend like any of your stuff to under 18 year olds becuase in that case im screwed, im taking Glcyer Grow, Green Bulge, White Flood, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath.

Comment

...Do you mean you dont reccomend like any of your stuff to under 18 year olds becuase in that case im screwed, im taking Glcyer Grow, Green Bulge, White Flood, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath.
            It's for legal reasons mostly that they reccomend that

Comment

I will then.

I don't think you need anything hormonal at your age.

Take it if you want, but I doubt the effect are gonna be OMG. You should avoid the Blue line of CL product at your age.

Comment

Oh, if you didn't already, you may want to give a look at Orange Triad.

The Joint, Digestion and Immune Formula is...... just plain awesome.

I have a strong natural Immune System, with Orange Triad i'm like never sick, I can't even get a cold.

I never hurted myself also while training (and wrestling) so I guess the Joint Formula is working.

Digestion? Didn't notice anything but it's probably doing something.

Comment

Lmao. Tbf no one take you seriously if your young, even if your mature, they just figure that we are immiture and have no dedication and are looking for the easiest way to muscle. Which is a fair viewpoint, some of the kids out there are like that. Ah, no worries i just wanted to take it becuase i love your products and pritty much take as many as i can afford. Do you mean you dont reccomend like any of your stuff to under 18 year olds becuase in that case im screwed, im taking Glcyer Grow, Green Bulge, White Flood, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath.
                  /\/\

When you are writing about how mature you are, please type your post into microsoft word and utilize the spell check feature. Also, taking out stupid abbreviations (this is not aim or a text message) will make great strides toward increasing the persuasiveness of your message to others; especially in a circumstance as this.

Comment

Working...
                  X