• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked your BF% lately?
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Day 12 (yesterday)

I have been taking the full dose every day and without any negative side effects thus far. My weight is still stuck at 197. (weighed this morning) I'm eating around 2700-2900 cals. which is about 100-200 cals. below maintenance for the most part.

As for my bf% I only check it with the Tanita scales, which are probably not too reliable. It shows a bf of about 23.8% which has stayed the same along with my weight.

I've taken the week off from weight training but have increased cardio. My aerobic endurance is getting much better in a short time. I'm hoping the increased cardio will help me with the plateau.

Comment

Day 15 (yesterday)

Energy levels were highere than they've been in a long time. I took 3 caps around 7Am and 3 caps around 2PM. I was working and on the go almost all day long and never ran out of energy.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be losing any fat at all. I weighed first thing when I woke up and thre scale showed a weight of 196. The BF reading was 24.8% which is also unchanged.

Comment

Day 16

Energy was rather low today but it seemed to be from sinus/allergy problems caused by the drastic change in weather. I ended up taking a nap after work and woke up feeling worse than I did before I fell asleep.

I made today a high calorie day and ate around 2800 cals, a couple of hundred short of maintenance. All calories were clean.

I'm still stuck at a plateau and not sure what the best way to get through it is. I may have to keep increasing the amount of cardio I do because refeeds haven't done the trick. This plateau has been the most frustrating thing to deal with. I felt sure I would have long reached my goal by now but I've been stuck at the same weight/bf% for almost 2 months now.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ57
            I'm still stuck at a plateau and not sure what the best way to get through it is. I may have to keep increasing the amount of cardio I do...
            That sounds like a good start to me, and it's a great way to take advantage of the Red ACID.

Comment

Day 18

Energy was good today and I increased cardio a little bit. I did a combination of walking/jogging around the neighborhood for about 30 minutes.

I ate at slightly below maintenance again today with around 2900 total calories. I will probably keep calories up for at least 2 weeks total and hopefully get my metabolism going again.

Yesterday went good until around midnight when I went to the bar with some friends. That probably added a significant amount of calories for the day.

Comment

Day 20

Energy was low for almost all of the day. I think it's just the weather though since it's been changing so much.

I weighed this morning at 195.8 lbs. For some reason I'm just not losing weight. I haven't increased cardio but that will be the next step and I plan to to do more this week. It seems like I'm in a major plateau.

I've started increasing my carbs pretty significantly without increasing overall calories above the 2700-3000 range I'm currently in. I've added oatmeal, yams, and brown rice to my diet. I'm now eating between 200-250g of carbs each day.

I'll go ahead and post a picture I took today. I can't really tell if there's a difference from the first picture 20 days ago but maybe others can.
                Attached Files

Comment

I can tell a difference, you're a bit leaner through the midsection for sure. And you look a little bigger in the shoulders/back. Nice Job!
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Day

Day 23

Thanks for the feedback Sethva. I'm glad to know I'm making some progress. I've come along way so I'm not going to let a plateau stop me now. I've just got to find a way to get through it.

Today was one of the highest energy days I've had since I started RA. I woke up refreshed and got alot done with no drag. I had so much going on I had to just get a quick arm workout in.

I think I may get back to a carb cycling diet this week. I've been back on high carbs for awhile but I'm hoping my metabolism is ready for a return to lower carbs.
                    Last edited by LJ57; 09-28-2006, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ57
                      Day 23

Thanks for the feedback Sethva. I'm glad to know I'm making some progress. I've come along way so I'm not going to let a plateau stop me now. I've just got to find a way to get through it.

Today was one of the highest energy days I've had since I started RA. I woke up refreshed and got alot done with no drag. I had so much going on I had to just get a quick arm workout in.

I think I may get back to a carb cycling diet this week. I've been back on high carbs for awhile but I'm hoping my metabolism is ready for a return to lower carbs.
                      Awesome attitude, updates, and progress. Keep up the good work !!

Comment

I feel like I'm making some progress with fat loss even though it has been subtle and slower than I had hoped for. Maybe my plateau is starting to be eased a bit. Looking at a series of progress pics it does seem like the fat is slowly coming off. My weight is still the same. I weighed 195 this morning which is not much of a loss in terms of pounds.

Energy has been great with RA. I feel it but it's not the nervous energy like EC gave me. The energy effects have not diminished over time either.

I was running on full all day long and didn't get tired. I got about an hour of cardio (soccer) in today and felt great.

I will try to get some more pics up by the end of the week. Hopefully I can put them all side by side and get an accurate indication of progress.

Comment

Day 29

I've had inner ear problems for the past two days so I decided not to train at all. I went ahead and took the RA as usual but did no physical activity at all. My energy has been drained because of the dizziness I've had from my ear. I'm hoping I can get backl to training tomorrow but I haven't decided yet.

My weight is still basically unchanged (196 this morning) but I feel like I've made some progress with fat loss. I'll get some pics posted tomorrow night and let others be the judge though.

Comment

I hope you get better soon sucks about the dizziness I had the same thing a few months back its sucks
                            MY GREEN MAG LOG
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Day 30

Plateau and all, I feel like the last 30 days have been good. Looking at the pictures from Day 1 to Day 30 I do feel like there's a significant change in my body composition.

The RA has definitely had a great effect on energy levels and without making me nervous and jittery like some fat loss products have in the past. I also didn't seem to build a toelrance to the RA so the energy I got from it was just as good 30 days after beginning.

I never had any kind of side effects from the RA, which I know some people have reported. No TA lethargy or heartburn from the cayenne or anything.

I will give Gen 2 a try next and hopefully get further toward my fat loss goals. I also plan on doing a lot more cardio as well without cutting calories too much.

Here are the after pics below.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/LJ57/CL3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X