CL Red Acid Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Red Acid Log

I will be doing a log of Red Acid for the next 30 days. I’ve lost about 30 lbs over the last 4 months but have been at a plateau for the last month. Hopefully RA will help me get things back in order. I followed the advice of SCT and others on this forum to do a short lean bulk in order to get my metabolism back up to par. I ate 3000 calories for 10 days and now I’m returning to a cutting diet and training program.

I will be dosing at 3 caps twice per day.

My experience training : I’ve been training for about a year seriously and another year spent dabbling and half-assing my way around. There were many extended breaks during that first year. The last year I’ve gotten serious and have stuck with it and followed better diet and training plans.

Other supplements I will be using : Purple Wraath (pre-workout), Xtend, Blue Up (stim free), White Blood (pre workout),

Diet : carb cycling with high, low, and no carb days.

My goal is to lose as much of the remaining fat I have left as possible over the next 30 days with little or no muscle loss.

Starting weight : I use Tanita scales which show a weight of 197.8 and a bf% of 22.6% (I don’t really trust the readings on these scales though)

If anyone has any feedback throughout the course of this log, please feel free to post it. I can always use the advice and suggestions.

The pictures are pretty bad. I have an almost complete inability to take pictures without blinking my eyes. For some reason I blink automatically with the flash.
    Attached Files

Comment

Day 1 : Assessing Tolerance

I started off by taking 2 caps in the AM and 2 caps in the afternoon to assess my tolerance. I never know how I might react to stimulants. Tomorrow i will go ahead and bump up to 3 caps twice per day.

Comment

Wow, I love Red Acid logs! If you have any questions or need anything just let me know. Good luck with the log..

and just turn off the flsh to avoid blinking

SCT, The Original Red Acid Addict
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Off to a good start !

Comment

Thanks SCT and PT. If I have any questions as this log progresses, I'll let you know. So far so good though.

I went ahead and bumped up to the recommended 3 caps twice per day. No side effects like nervousness or jitteriness. I'm generally sensitive to stimulants but the Red Acid just gave me a clean energy that was noticeable yet didn't make me anxious or anything.

The weekend is completely free of weight training but I did manage to get 30 minutes of cardio in.

I'm hoping the Red Acid will get me out of this month long plateau I've been at. My weight hasn't budged from 197 and I can't really see a difference in the mirror in terms of fat loss or muscle gain. Measurements do show my arms have grown a little bit. About a month and a half after cutting they shrunk to about 15.25 inches. Measurements now show them at 15.75. I may try to take other measurements tonight and compare them in 30 days.

Comment

Hi.

Good luck on your log.

Comment

Thanks Dominique. I've been following your RA log. Great progress!

Comment

Day 3

I took the recommended dosage today. Energy levels were somewhat erratic today. I had alot of energy this morning and managed to play soccer for about an hour for my cardio. Later in the day, probably around 4 or 5 my energy started to decline though.

I upped my calories to 2700 today but ate completely clean.

No weight training today but tomorrow will be chest and abs.

Comment

Day 4

Today was hectic and I only took one dose of Red Acid. I had to leave town and I forgot to bring some with me. Energy levels were high today...probably because I was on the go so much and didn't have time to stop even if I wanted to.

I worked chest and abs this morning. I'm currently doing about 16 sets for chest in the 6-8 rep range. Exercises included db presses and db flyes followed by 4 sets of push ups to finish things off. For abs I do 4 sets of leg raises and 4 sets of crunches.

I will weigh in the morning and plan to keep my weight updated 1-2 times per week.

Comment

Day 5

I took 3 caps around 6AM and another 3 caps around 2PM before back workout.

Energy levels were good today and stayed high all day long. I managed to get in 30 minutes of walking tonight. Since I've hit a fat loss plateau I will probably try to increase the intensity of my cardio sessions.

Calories today totaled around 2200. I plan to do alot more staggering toi help get through the plateau. Tomorrow will probably be around 2500 calories depending on whether or not I get a chance to get cardio in. It will be a busy day so I'm not sure right now.

Comment

Day 7

Sorry I haven't been able to update for a couple of days. I've been taking the usual 3 caps twice per day per day for the last two days.

I weighed this morning and I am still at 197 which I've been at for over a month now. I've got a serious plateau problem right now. I'm eating 2000-2200 cals most days, standing up for 8-10 hours per day at work, and doing cardio at least 4 times per week. I don't know why I'm not losing the fat anymore.

Energy has been really good with no crashes. I get energy from the Red Acid and then a good non-stim boost from the PW which I take pre-workout and pre-cardio.

My sleep has also been unusually good. I get to sleep relatively fast and sleep 7-8 hours. The RA is certainly not causing me any problems with sleep.

My metabolism must be really low from extended periods of dieting though. I may have to try increasing the intensity of cardio and doing it a bit more frequently.

Comment

Day 8

Energy was good throughout the day. I was on the go pretty much all day long and didn't feel tired at any time. Took 3 caps first thing in the morning and 3 more around 2:00.

I went ahead and upped calories to 2800 today. I will probably consider staggering them day to day to help with metabolism. After I finish this bottle of RA I will probably eat at maintenance for 2-3 weeks and see if that resets my metabolism and helps me get through the plateau.

No workout today. I will try to get some cardio in tomorrow.

Comment

Sounds like you are off to a good start

Comment

Day 9

Well, since I'm struggling with a fat loss plateau I'm going to up my calories and eat around 2700-3000 cals per day staggered from day to day. I'm going to come off of carb cycling for the time being and keep my carbs relatively high for the next two weeks (200-300g per day). I'm also going to take this week off from weight training and let my body recover some. I've been stuck around 197 for too long and I haven't made much in the way of muscle gains either. A week off from training and two weeks of eating near maintenance will hopefully be what I need. I will continue taking RA at full dose and do cardio 3-4 times per week.

Today energy was pretty high early on but low later in the day. I ended up working for 11 hours which I don't have to do very often so it kind of drained me.

If anyone has any tips, feedback, etc on how I should deal with the plateau, feel free to post it. I can use any and all help with this.

Comment

Working...
                              X