Questions for CL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for CL.

I decided to make this because there was some things I wasn't 100% sure...

Like REDuction, if my understanding is correct, the AM pills is like any Fat Loss pills but with the Controlled Labs formula. And the PM pills raise your metabolism when you sleep because the body eliminate fat while you sleep and raising the metabolism raise that process + the Valerian to sleep deeper and deeper is better for the body, lean mass, etc etc, right? So both together make a 24 hours fat loss.

If you take a fat loss pill on a metabolism booster and you don't eat, it will make you lose more fat right? I'll probably add a Fat Loss product to the PM pills to make it more hardcore.

White Blood Transport Enhancer is supposed to helps with pumps also by giving more nutrients right? I noticed when I take White Blood, my other supplements stacked with it seems more effective, think it could be White Blood? That's my assumption.

Does Yellow nEuphoria V2 really helps physically? Because people say no but it's written raise Stamina & Endurance.

Would Blue Up (Stim Free) still help a little even if i'm 21??? And one time, one of you guys told me it can help on a Cutting Stack, how come?

Would you still take the Flood over the Blood if you already had the energy/motivation to train?

On the stacking page, they say... Blue Up... first thing in the morning. On the labels it says 30-45 minutes pre-workout.

Any reason for not using the labels Pu showed us of Glycergrow? They are so cool... P=

And, are you going to put a box on everykind of bottle now? Blue Gene & REDuction had one. So is Bulge/Blood/Hole/YN2/BU/OT going to have one now?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by JPetitclerc; 09-10-2008, 10:46 PM.

Originally posted by JPetitclerc
    I decided to make this because there was some things I wasn't 100% sure...

Like REDuction, if my understanding is correct, the AM pills is like any Fat Loss pills but with the Controlled Labs formula. And the PM pills raise your metabolism when you sleep because the body eliminate fat while you sleep and raising the metabolism raise that process + the Valerian to sleep deeper and deeper is better for the body, lean mass, etc etc, right? So both together make a 24 hours fat loss.

If you take a fat loss pill on a metabolism booster and you don't eat, it will make you lose more fat right? I'll probably add a Fat Loss product to the PM pills to make it more hardcore. The formula is enough to be honest with you. Stacking fat burners, especially at night may be a little risky.

White Blood Transport Enhancer is supposed to helps with pumps also by giving more nutrients right? I noticed when I take White Blood, my other supplements stacked with it seems more effective, think it could be White Blood? That's my assumption. Yes this is true. It's probably enhancing the effects of the other product.

Does Yellow nEuphoria V2 really helps physically? Because people say no but it's written raise Stamina & Endurance. Yes, it helps physically. Remember, physical and mental are tied together. I know I can't lift weights when I'm mentally drained. When you use nEuph, you will come to see how much it picks you up and helps when your beat down from workouts or other things.

Would Blue Up (Stim Free) still help a little even if i'm 21??? And one time, one of you guys told me it can help on a Cutting Stack, how come? When there is a calorie deficiency such as cutting, testosterone levels go down. The idea is stacking a cutting supplement like REDuction with a natty test booster will preserve muscle during a cut.

Would you still take the Flood over the Blood if you already had the energy/motivation to train? This comes down to preference. I find insane pumps on both products though.

On the stacking page, they say... Blue Up... first thing in the morning. On the labels it says 30-45 minutes pre-workout. Because if you stack Blue Up (stim version) with Green MAG, the Yohimbine and Tyrosine can cause unwanted side effects. Space them out

Any reason for not using the labels Pu showed us of Glycergrow? They are so cool... P= They are cool that's for sure. Probably wanted uniformed product labels. (all be the same, more or less.)

And, are you going to put a box on everykind of bottle now? Blue Gene & REDuction had one. So is Bulge/Blood/Hole/YN2/BU/OT going to have one now? As of now the only ones that have boxes are those two. Who knows what the future may bring

Thanks in advance.
    Tried to answer in bold to the best of my ability

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Anyone can answer the questions #1 & #2?

Comment

Bumpidity bump. P=

Comment

Bumpidity bump. P=
          which are questions 1 and 2?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

If you take a fat loss pill on a metabolism booster and you don't eat, it will make you lose more fat right? I'll probably add a Fat Loss product to the PM pills to make it more hardcore.
            Those are.

Comment

if you take a fat burner and dont eat your body will enter catabolism and break down muscle for energy. food is essential for progress. good food = good progress.

diet and training are the priority, supplements are secondary (hence the name supplement)

It sounds like your understanding of everything begins with supplements when it should begin with training principles and nutrition -- theres thousands of resources out there on that stuff, read up. I highly recommend the ABs Diet by mens health for good basic nutrition info on what to eat lots of (basically their power food list = my daily diet)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                if you take a fat burner and dont eat your body will enter catabolism and break down muscle for energy. food is essential for progress. good food = good progress.
                Yeah, obviously but i'm talking during the night. After taking a metabolism booster.

Comment

just because your going to bed doesnt mean you should let the body starve..

casein protein, natural PB, and a bannana is great...

Comment

just because your going to bed doesnt mean you should let the body starve..

casein protein, natural PB, and a bannana is great...
                    Alright! Thanks for the info.

So even when on a cut, I should take some Casein protein?

PB being Peanut Butter right?

Comment

even on a cut it is important your body gets adequate nutrition throughout the day; including overnight while the body is sleeping... would you go 8hours during the day w/o any food?!?! Granite the body doesn't burn as much calories overnight, but it should not go ignored.

If you don't provide this, you will enter catabolism and burn muscle for energy which is not the goal of cutting; you want to maximize lipolysis (fat burning) and glycolysis (carb burning).

Casein protein is slower absorbed which makes it ideal for before bed . adding natural peanut butter provides more protein and healthy fats thus makeing it even longer to absorb (if the stomach has other stuffs in it, the protein will absorb slower)

ive recently -- like the past 2 weeks -- been adding a bannana into my prebed shake as well -- bannanas are 1 great food for you, and 2 great for sleep! Im pissed off at the moment cos I bought 20lb of ultra peptide (casein mix) and only 1 tub /2lb of the bannana flavor, which i now love and wish I had 20lbs of!

this is my prebed shake with that:

5 pumps liquid egg whites
                      1/2 shaker skim milk (too much and i feel bloated laying in bed) - the rest is blended up ice cubes
                      a couple spoonfulls of natural PB (smooth stuff; chunky for sandwhiches) --- almond butter works great too, not as tasty but healthier and alot more expensive (just like almond nuts compared to peanuts)
                      1 bannana (2 if my gf splits with me, i still drink 75% tho!muaha)
                      Last edited by jiritt0; 09-27-2008, 08:08 PM.

Comment

even on a cut it is important your body gets adequate nutrition throughout the day; including overnight while the body is sleeping... would you go 8hours during the day w/o any food?!?! Granite the body doesn't burn as much calories overnight, but it should not go ignored.

If you don't provide this, you will enter catabolism and burn muscle for energy which is not the goal of cutting; you want to maximize lipolysis (fat burning) and glycolysis (carb burning).

Casein protein is slower absorbed which makes it ideal for before bed . adding natural peanut butter provides more protein and healthy fats thus makeing it even longer to absorb (if the stomach has other stuffs in it, the protein will absorb slower)

ive recently -- like the past 2 weeks -- been adding a bannana into my prebed shake as well -- bannanas are 1 great food for you, and 2 great for sleep! Im pissed off at the moment cos I bought 20lb of ultra peptide (casein mix) and only 1 tub /2lb of the bannana flavor, which i now love and wish I had 20lbs of!

this is my prebed shake with that:

5 pumps liquid egg whites
                        1/2 shaker skim milk (too much and i feel bloated laying in bed) - the rest is blended up ice cubes
                        a couple spoonfulls of natural PB (smooth stuff; chunky for sandwhiches) --- almond butter works great too, not as tasty but healthier and alot more expensive (just like almond nuts compared to peanuts)
                        1 bannana (2 if my gf splits with me, i still drink 75% tho!muaha)
                        Alright, i'll look on adding Casein on my next order. *goes to make some peanut butter / banana sandwiches* LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X