Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLACK HOLE REVIEW by CMINN

Default Update Day 18

I've got enough data to start seeing a trend in body fat. It's going up. Based on the current trend line if I continue, by this time next month I would have gained a full 1% body fat or 2.25 pounds of fat.

I started at 224 today I weigh 224.8. I also started at 16.4% and today measure 16%. What has messed with the average trend line is that after a few days of taking BLACK HOLE I began loosing lots of fat!

WHY? I think the extra food kicked up my metabloism. For a few days my metabolism was going nuts trying to burn the extra calories and was succeeding. After a couple weeks of the thngs started to level out.

MY PLAN
    Trick the metabolism again. The August addition of FLEX on page 143 mentioned uping your simple sugar for a day. Consequently your metablosim cranks up. The next day or so, reduce the calories. Today I'll load up on sugar. Tomorrow I'm going hiking so I now my caloric intake will be reduced, I'll do the same Sunday. The results should be a reduction in Body fat. We'll see if it works.

Default What's Up At The Gym

If you been following, I've used 2 exercises as a measurement of gains. These are the number of reps on the bench at 225 and the dead lift.

In the first week I could bench 225 for 15. Last week I got 16. THIS WEEK IT JUMPED TO 18!

The first week of Dead Lifts I hit 565. Last week it was 575. THIS WEEK IT WAS 585. 12 plates, a 20 pound jump in 2 weeks.

Attached is a pic comparing DAY 1 with DAY 18, data and a graph of the cycles body fat.

Nice job on the increases for bench and deads! Your St Bernard is huge!

Default Update

Remember the plan to kick up the metabolism using sugar? It seems to have worked. The 15th I ate tons of sugar. 16th bodyfat was of course normal the 16th it had dropped 1.7% and it dropped 17th 1.9%.

Today is the first day it started coming back up. I'm going to eat a bunch of sugar again tomorrow and see what happens. It might be that a week is to long to wait and the high sugar diet should be every 5th day.

Attached is my charts. You can see the body fat trend has changed. Body weight is still always hanging between 224 and 226.

Awesome detail !!!

Default Final Review

Having completed my 30 day review, I have made the following observations.

Starting Weight: 224 8/28/06
    Highest Weight: 227.2 9/23/06

Body Fat 8.28/06 16.4%
    Body Fat 9/23/06 14.7%

Net Gain: 3.6 pounds

The last week of the test I started a intense physical project that screwed up all my numbers, that's why I don't include the last few days.

Black Hole works. It makes you hungry. Your first thought is that it could make you fat, however it makes you hungry for anything. This means that eating all that chicken breast and eggs becomes a whole lot easier.

Black Hole is an excellent tool for playing motabolizm games by increasing your appetite on specific days or for specific times. It should also become a "must have" for stacking with any testosterone supplement such as Phera-Plex or Halodrol.

Great log and thanks for the review love the detailed charts glad you liked black hole

Quote Originally Posted by CMINN
    Having completed my 30 day review, I have made the following observations.

Starting Weight: 224 8/28/06
    Highest Weight: 227.2 9/23/06

Body Fat 8.28/06 16.4%
    Body Fat 9/23/06 14.7%

Net Gain: 3.6 pounds

The last week of the test I started a intense physical project that screwed up all my numbers, that's why I don't include the last few days.

Black Hole works. It makes you hungry. Your first thought is that it could make you fat, however it makes you hungry for anything. This means that eating all that chicken breast and eggs becomes a whole lot easier.

Black Hole is an excellent tool for playing motabolizm games by increasing your appetite on specific days or for specific times. It should also become a "must have" for stacking with any testosterone supplement such as Phera-Plex or Halodrol.
    Awesome.. thanks for the feedback !

Thread Information