Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACK HOLE REVIEW by CMINN

BLACK HOLE REVIEW by CMINN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERVIEW
    I will be testing Controlled Labs Black Hole. http://controlledlabs.com/product_de...539bb21e201595

Basically it is an appetite enhancer.

MY STATS
    I will be charting all of my stats during the test.
    Weight: 224.
    Body fat: 16.1% (According to my body fat scale)
    Height: 5' 10.5"
    For more info visit my body space at http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/cminn/

IMPRESSIONS
    Total is the first day taking Black Hole. I took it prior to breakfast as instructed. So far I do not feel any hungrier. However I can taste it every time I burp.

CMINN before photos

When I last competed in June I damaged the cartilage around my sternum during my last lift (I still got it). I've had to go pretty light and take some time off. I also just returned from a vacation. I should be well rested and am mostly healed although I do feel some minor aches from time to time. As I've been taking it easy I am anticipating some major change over the next month. This will be a very good time to take an appetite enhancer as over the rest I lost 13+ pounds.

These photos where taken this morning. Unpumped.
    Attached Files

Comment

What all lifts do you compete in?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
        What all lifts do you compete in?
        Deadlift mostly. I have the Vermont State record of 633.84 pounds.

Comment

Nice, ever do a 3 lift meet? I compete in bench.
          Last edited by ddawg91; 08-29-2006, 01:24 AM.

Comment

subsrcibed! want to know how this supp works for a monster like you!

Comment

Nice, ever do a 3 lift meet? I compete in bench.
              I had planned on doing a 3 lift at the beginning of August, but couldn't as I was unable to train heavy.

I have decent squat at 500. But my bench sucks, 375 is my all time best. I really need to train with the shirt more but I hate getting in and out of it. Since the injury I've been focusing on shape ('cause it's all I can do). I'm sure that'll start getting old this winter though.

You can see some video of my lifts in my blog on myspace. http://myspace.com/minnester
              Attached Files

Comment

looking forward to the log, nice pics
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Day 3

I've attached my current eating schedule. As you will see it was about 3,500 calories a day. This was my lower calorie cut schedule. I'm going to be making some changes to ramp it up to about probably to about 4,500. This is of course because I am HUNGRY.

For example I usually have 3 eggs (2 white, one whole) a piece of toast and water for breakfast. Occasionally I'd have trouble finishing the eggs. Today I was pretty hungry so made 4 eggs (2 whole, 2 white) with chopped red pepper, 3 slices of turkey bacon, 2 pieces of toast and a full glass of milk. I had no trouble finishing the breakfast. An hour later I was hungry again.

I was usually pretty hungry, but I do seem to be hungrier now. As I've felt hungrier, it hasn't been a desperate, missed my last 4 meals kind of hungry. (I was a little worried it might get like that). It's more like a healthy appetite hungry.

I've attached a chart of my weight and body fat. I weight myself at the same time every morning when I wake up. I'm only 3 days into the Black Hole. The previous hump in my weight (and body fat) was from a Phera-Plex cycle.
                  Attached Files

Comment

What shirt do you use?

Comment

What shirt do you use?
                      Inzer Phenom

I think I need something with an open back.

Comment

I have the Annihilator, which I like. But if I get back into competing geared might go with the rageX or even Metal.

Comment

Update

Not sure what the deal is, but I am actually losing fat while gaining weight. I've never done both before. It's been three days of weight gain and 3 days of body fat loss.

I'm not feeling as hungry as I was but I am staying on top of the eating. If nothing else taking BLACK HOLE has kept be very tuned into what I am eating and assuring that I am eating regularly.

My workouts have been incredible. This seems odd as BLACK HOLE is an appetite enhance. However, what I think is being illustrated is the importance of eating a lot, and eat well. Getting the necessary composition of calories seems to be giving me more energy and more power in the gym.

The true test will be Monday. One of my measurements of growth is the number of reps with 225. At one point I could do 28. Since the sternum injury my best was this past Monday with just 15 reps.

I also will be posting a new photo Monday as well as the update body weight/ fat charts.

Comment

Day 8

I'm staying hungry. More so than the last few days. As I mentioned I seem to be loosing fat while gaining weight. I'll be posting a chart in a few days when I have more data and a better trend.

I have gotten a little stronger. I hit 16 on my 225 bench which is up from 15 last week. Still not the all time best but 1 more is good.

Attached is a photo from last week and this week side by side. Obviously in week there will not be a lot of changes, light and they way I held the pose are also variables. But overall I think you can see more definition. What do you think?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Day 11 Update

I'm still hungry. I'm still getting stronger.

Though I’ve had much less control when it comes to dirty eating. My girlfriend tempted me with a cake. I ate it. Dunkin Donuts also called my name. Did you know when you get a coffee and donut you can get a second donut for just 16 cents more?

Surprisingly, my body fat started coming up so I've been hitting the Cardio HARD. I don't want fat. But even though I've been doing tons of cardio, my body weight is still up 2 pounds from the first day. Bodyfat is around the same or slightly less. It still has not been enough time to see a solid trend.

Workouts have been good. I added another 10 pounds on the deadlift from last week bringing me to 575.

I got 16 reps on the bench at 225, up from 15 last week.

I also did 950 for 10 on the leg press, up from 900 for 10 last week.

Attached is the body weight/composition chart.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by CMINN; 09-09-2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X