Depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depression

Guys, depression has been setting in lately. Its going to sound stupid but part of it is cause of my face. I have tried countless creams, soaps you name it and my face is still hideous. They arent even zits really. They are like red spots on my face and it bugs the shit out of me. I take Pantothenic Acid, Clearisil Ultra cream, Dove Soap and its still here! I JUST WANT IT TO BE GONE ALREADY!!!!!!! I have no confidence in myself anymore. I shy away from people cause im embarrassed. I walk around the High School and everyone has smooth skin and I feel about 3 inches tall. Another reason is training. I want to lift during football but I woke up late like a retard and didnt make it so I think Im going to lift after practice if I have enough in me. I want to start dieting but I think "Whats the point? I am not going to gain size or anything." Then when Im training Im thinking "I'm doing all this to stay the same size?...wow" the only time I feel good about myself is when I strap on the pads and step on the football field then I go to work and no one talks to me on the field so I can completely concentrate. Not many talk to me at school which doesnt make me feel any better but if they did I would probably shy away from them and tell them I gotta go. I just feel like shit right now..
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Originally posted by Alerux
    Guys, depression has been setting in lately. Its going to sound stupid but part of it is cause of my face. I have tried countless creams, soaps you name it and my face is still hideous. They arent even zits really. They are like red spots on my face and it bugs the shit out of me. I take Pantothenic Acid, Clearisil Ultra cream, Dove Soap and its still here! I JUST WANT IT TO BE GONE ALREADY!!!!!!! I have no confidence in myself anymore. I shy away from people cause im embarrassed. I walk around the High School and everyone has smooth skin and I feel about 3 inches tall. Another reason is training. I want to lift during football but I woke up late like a retard and didnt make it so I think Im going to lift after practice if I have enough in me. I want to start dieting but I think "Whats the point? I am not going to gain size or anything." Then when Im training Im thinking "I'm doing all this to stay the same size?...wow" the only time I feel good about myself is when I strap on the pads and step on the football field then I go to work and no one talks to me on the field so I can completely concentrate. Not many talk to me at school which doesnt make me feel any better but if they did I would probably shy away from them and tell them I gotta go. I just feel like shit right now..
    use astringent, face cream and a moisturizer that is oil free. if those dont work in a few months see a doctor about retin a, if that doesnt work see a doc about accutane.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Safeguard soap

Did you ever have this problem before football ?

Comment

Yeah I did. Im just so pissed about it. Its frustrating!

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

dominate the football field. your face will hopefully clear up after puberty. take note of all recommendations youve gotten. i like this stuff for my face soap ; clearisil icewash acne gel cleanser... it burns the first few times but man up and enjoy it like I do.

Im shocked your football team doesnt have mandatory lifting.. thats when I really packed on size and lost bodyfat.. it was a hellish time, but it was worth it when the game began.

either way, depression is a horid thing, get back on your feet and throw your chin up son, fore its too late...

Comment

use the shit jessica simpson does
            that or nevia face wash for men {oily} is what i use
            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

do not wait.. goto doctor.. it'll be one of the best appointments you made.. Do not hesitate...

I know all too well how acne afffected my confidence level, even as late as my college years.. Nothing worse than being 240 and in great shape and not being able to put forth your best face to the world.. When i finally went to the doc and used whatever he gave me to clear the face, I was back to my good old panty-wettin', drawer-droppin' self
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Proactive works for me and I've had acne since birth and will have it till I die.

Try this before you goto a doctor to get PILLS.

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?class=4203&qic=y

Comment

whats the update on this?

depression is a crazy thing, i hope you dont take medicine for it, since they are fairly serious drugs that act on your brain in unique fashions.. i hate when people preach of how well they are and everything..

IMHO
                  the drugs work
                  but
                  how the work is a different story

they work by creating a fake impression psychologicaly

you dont get over whatever it is that is causing your depression, you just block it and fool your body/mind into feeling happy about things. and in essence, when you quit taking the drugs, you should actually feel even more depressed than before [given the situation]..

plus, alot of these drugs have side effects, which at an older age can cause rediculous problems, which resemble alzheimers disease, putting the elderly individual in a poor predictament which they dont even reconize and all others take to be alzheimers!!! (ive seen this one firsthand with my grandmother)

to me, the best treatment for depression is a social, intrapersonal one.. where you overcome it through the help of others and inner strength..

Comment

Im doing good with it but haven't gone out much. In my mind, Im not depressed in the as much as I was. I have just been fighting it. I look in the mirror in the morning discouraged cause nohting is working but I get in the shower, go to school and try to enjoy myself. Then go to school and be the man I can. Nobody can see my acne under the helmet so I have noticed I am more social and have alot of fun going to practice. Thats what gets me up in the morning is football practice/football games. All and all, I am still unhappy with it but I am starting just to go with it. In class I am mostly quiet with people so they pay no attention to me. If I say something and someone looks at me, my mind tells me "She notices your face!" and I cant help to put my hand over my mouth to cover up the blemishes. I appreciate all your guys' help!! THANKS ALOT!

Proactive works for me and I've had acne since birth and will have it till I die.

Try this before you goto a doctor to get PILLS.

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?class=4203&qic=y
                    Thanks man but I just dont have $41 dollars and there is no way my parents will get me it. I asked my parents to take me to an dermatologist and they said they will do nothing but suggest an over the counter product anyway. But, w/e. They are my parents. If only there was free proactiv or something I can try. But I wish that for alot of things. Thanks again guys!

Comment

fish oil 16 caps per day works for me.

and btw bro, start looking for a job its good

Comment

how old are you?

alot of guys get acne during puberty/maturation process

may grow out of it ..

and have you got the clearsil icewash facial cleansir stuff ive mentioned?

[clearisil icewash acne gel cleanser]

and you gotta use shower gel and the cute puffy ball thing...
                        soap is old school, if ur lookin to score old school, go old school
                        (we all need a milf once in awhile)
                        if you want young girls, get down with the times
                        (old spice, after hours - get the shower gel + deoderant, thank me later)

ps : never use a body razor on your face.. i dont even recommend using the same razor w/ diff blades.. i have 2 distinct razors, and imight buy a third 1 for face, 1 for general body, 1 for genitialia area.. obviously the face is the best one you get...
                        Last edited by jiritt0; 09-24-2006, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I am 15. My grandma said she will buy me some Tree Oil or something. So I am going to try that. if that doesnt work, Im going to try your stuff, next thing...cutting off my face . A Job? I dont have time for a job. Thanks tho

Oh yeah...Go Broncos
                          Last edited by Alerux; 09-24-2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

whats tree oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                              whats tree oil.
                              Tea Tree Oil is a natural anti-bacterial and simply put, acne is caused by bacteria. All humans have tiny mites (Demodex folliculorum) that normally live on our skin, and people who are prone to Acne are usually infested with them = more bacteria. Heat + moisture (sweat) is optimal conditions for bacteria.

Safeguard soap contains a potent antibacterial agent called Triclocarban, which is why I recommended it above.

Comment

Working...
                              X