New on the Forum...whats up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on the Forum...whats up!

Hey everybody I am new to the forum and am a regular on some of the other forums........ I completely respect Controlled Labs products and use them regularly in my supp. regime. I am 37...... I have been working out for 27 years....7 as a powerlifter and 20 as a bodybuilder. I am a Nurse Practitioner/ Legal Nursing Consultant by day, iron head and personal trainer by night. Eager to meet all on the site and hope to learn even more about the world of Controlled Labs! Maybe even once in a while I can put in my 2cents...... hope to hear from you all.........Peace!

Welcome aboard!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Nice to have you here!
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Comment

you look like a monster in that pic, welcome.
          - Joe

my controlled labs log...
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Comment

Welcome over, Plates! I can vouch for him, he knows his stuff (just look at his pic!)
            Last edited by RenegadeRows; 09-11-2008, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
              (just look at his pic!)
              Oh, I have.
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                Oh, I have.

Comment

Working...
                X