Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warriors Sponsored Controlled Labs Black Hole FINAL REVIEW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warriors Sponsored Controlled Labs Black Hole FINAL REVIEW!!!

First off I wanna thank Tank and Pu12 for choosing me to test Black Hole. I really appreciate that I was one of the first few to test it

Here is the link to my log if you are interested in reading it: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7#post11286487

I also have a log on here as well: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=847

Now at first I was skeptical that there would ever be a legal, over the counter supplement that could improve your appetite and help you eat more that was safe and actually worked but I have to give CL props on this one b/c they did it.

Here are the main things I noticed with Black Hole:

1) I was able to eat more at one sitting without feeling stuffed or full. Most of the other users have reported this effect as well and it seems to be the most noticeable of the effects. There were sometimes I felt like I was never going to get full no matter how much I ate. Def. helpful to get those last few bites down that ppl struggle with when bulking. Black Hole never really seemed to lose it's effectiveness either. I thought it was losing effectiveness there after about 10 days but then took a day off from it and when I took it the next day it worked fine. Also want to note that the effects seemed to last a good three hours most of the time for me.

2) Not only could I eat more at one sitting but I actually got hungry again within 25-30 minutes after eating huge amounts of food. Normally without Black Hole I would eat a meal and be stuffed and have to wait at least 2 hours before even thinking about trying to down another meal. With Black Hole it was no problem.

3) For about the first 10-14 days I got a calm and relaxed feeling after taking the Black Hole. After that I hardly noticed it anymore but it nice while it lasted. After reading the other reviews only a very few experienced this. Plz don't buy Black Hole expecting to get a huge "high" b/c you will be wasting your money and you will be disappointed. The euphoric feeling you get, if any, is just an added bonus.

4) Another little added bonus that I noticed was that once you started taking it for about a week or two was that you didn't have to take it everyday. There were a few times where I didn't take any for a day or two b/c my stomach was either upset for unknown reasons or b/c I was out doing something and didn't have access to a lot of food so I just didn't take it b/c I didn't want to waste it. If you can try this and see if it works b/c if it does you can save a little money and one bottle can last you 35-40 days or maybe even longer with an every other day dosage or just whenever you need it. Don't expect to take it for two weeks though and then stop it for 8-10 days and once you take another dose expect it to work like it did when you was taking it continuously. It might work like that but I doubt it. The longest I ever went without taking it was 3 days and it worked fine once I took the next dose.

5) NO side effects

I def. give Black Hole the thumbs up. A lot of ppl don't like CL's marketing practices or just don't like CL period but I will continue to buy Black Hole b/c it def. does what it says and works for ME which is all that matters and there are only a few supps that I've tried I can say that for. Good job with this one CL.

If you have any questions about my experience with Black Hole then either PM me, leave them in this thread, or hit me up on AIM.
    Last edited by warriors; 08-27-2006, 08:33 PM.

Now I know not everyone responds to every supplement they try but based on MY experience with Black Hole here is a few tips for future users that may not be experiencing the effects from Black Hole and trying these tips may help.

*Switch up the dosage times. I tried three different dosing times throughout my log (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and found that dinner was by far the best time for me. So try taking it a few days at breakfast, a few days at lunch, and a few days at supper or any other time during the day and see what time works best for you.

*Try to take it on an empty stomach if possible. I know that having to take supps on an empty stomach is a pain in the ass but if you're not seeing anything with Black Hole than try it on an empty stomach. Supper time or my post workout meal(same thing for me) was perfect to take Black Hole b/c my stomach would be empty for the most part besides my protein shake but I always waited an extra 25-30 minutes after my shake to take the Black Hole.

*Don't expect it to give you an appetite like marijuana b/c it's far from that. IMO nothing can touch mary jane for a good appetite increase So don't expect to start eating everything in sight after taking it b/c more than likely you're not going to.

*Another thing to try is to experiment with how long it takes to "kick in" after your dosage. For me it was 40-45 minutes and bam I was ready to eat. You'll know when it kicks in when you get halfway through with your meal and you feel like you haven't eaten anything.

*If you've been on Black Hole for 10-14 days and still not noticing anything or you feel it's losing it's effectiveness then take a day or two off from it and see what happens.

Comment

You did an awesome job both during the log and with this final review. This level of detail should be studied by all other sponsored logees.
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        You did an awesome job both during the log and with this final review. This level of detail should be studied by all other sponsored logees.

I wanted to post everyday in my log but would have felt kinda stupid saying "yes BH is still working" everyday lol. I ran out of things to say

Comment

Nice one, warriors.

I personally wouldnt use Black Hole because I have no problem downing a ton of food and I only weight like 151 If anything, I'm always hungry. I'm NOT bashing the product though, just saying it isnt for me

Comment

Working...
          X