Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    so your not a dr?!?
    not yet!! I'm just a lowly medical student. "Dr.Dave"is a nickname I have had for many years as I have been interested in medicine for many years. I realize it may be confusing that's why I put the disclaimer there. If I was more creative I guess I would have come up with a catchy name.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by nics1246
      Well I am bored and decided to come up with this. Some people exagerate like they just got shot.

if by "screaming people" you mean my wife, and by "gym" you mean my bedroom, then yes ... someone got shot

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
        I hate when people slam weights around.

One more thing I hate...when the guys dont rack their weights. Some days I get more of a workout puttting their shit back
        Agree 100%. People slamming the weights down also annoys me. Its almost as if it makes them feel macho and they want to let everyone know that they just 'lifted hard'
        Last edited by nics1246; 05-24-2006, 09:57 PM.

Comment

whats wrong with the pink? alot of good things are pink...
          indeed....

Comment

Agree 100%. People slamming the weights down also annoys me. Its almost as if it makes them feel macho and they want to let everyone know that they just 'lifted hard'
            lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

strester ---- LMAO!
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I dont slam the weights down, but how are you suppose to put down 150's DB's when u just banged out 8-10 on incline. Its not like your putting a baby to sleep. I dont throw them but I let them drop from knee height. Im sorry if that bothers some, but jeesh, your in a weight room. Deal with it...
              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                I dont slam the weights down, but how are you suppose to put down 150's DB's when u just banged out 8-10 on incline. Its not like your putting a baby to sleep. I dont throw them but I let them drop from knee height. Im sorry if that bothers some, but jeesh, your in a weight room. Deal with it...
                Hey hey hey

There is a difference between the two!

I'm not complaining about people who drop their weights after lifting their ass off. I'm talking about the guys who throw them down to put on a show!

That is all
                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                  Hey hey hey

There is a difference between the two!

I'm not complaining about people who drop their weights after lifting their ass off. I'm talking about the guys who throw them down to put on a show!

That is all
                  Well there just trying to get your attention then, like all of the guys on here..

I know there is a difference, but some times people confuse them, I just wanted to say that is what I do.

Comment

Well there just trying to get your attention then, like all of the guys on here..

I know there is a difference, but some times people confuse them, I just wanted to say that is what I do.
                    Ha ha

I understand completely!
                    What typos?

Comment

i dont' scream.. but if booty walked in, expect cat calls, lol...
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

kids at my college throw weights like douche bags;. i get so pissed. its the football team mostly too. they clean all this weight, and drop every rep from the chest to the floor than clean it again. pathetic.

they also do 1/4 squats but i wont even go there...

Comment

kids at my college throw weights like douche bags;. i get so pissed. its the football team mostly too. they clean all this weight, and drop every rep from the chest to the floor than clean it again. pathetic.

they also do 1/4 squats but i wont even go there...

The Famous 1/4 squats, what about the 1/4 bench , huge muscle builders there, you dont know what your missing.. I mean only real lifters do the 1/4 squats and benches...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            i dont' scream.. but if booty walked in, expect cat calls, lol...
                            Directions?
                            What typos?

Comment

I dont slam the weights down, but how are you suppose to put down 150's DB's when u just banged out 8-10 on incline
                              See, thats your machoness talking right there......j/k
                              I also was refering to the ones who drop the weights out of pure carelessness...especially the ones that drop the weight plates when using cable machines where you can for the most part control the manner in which you drop the weight.

Comment

i dont really think its a big deal. should be motivational to everyone else to push a lil harder!

Comment

Working...
                                X