Screaming people at gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screaming people at gym

Well I am bored and decided to come up with this. Some people exagerate like they just got shot.
    Does not bother me at all, in fact, I usually join in on all the yelling and groaning
    6.25%
    Everytime I hear them groan, I hope the weight falls on them
    18.75%
    Do not really care because I am too concentrated on what I am doing.
    56.25%
    Who cares, I work out at home.
    18.75%

I was bored so I decided to reply to the second screaming people at the gym post you made to.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      I was bored so I decided to reply to the second screaming people at the gym post you made to.
      Your too quick for me

Comment

i hear that alot.

PS - wear headphones.

Comment

The best is when you got the people screaming like there giving birth, and there only warming up. Then the guy that screams with 145 lbs on the bar. I just laugh, but I jam to my MP3 so I usually dont hear anyone screaming..
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Hec i groan, but I am talking about the ones that turn heads. Its those groans that you hear that sounds like someone got hurt lifting. Headphones music would have to be pretty loud to cover up some of those. True story,today there was a guy doing squats at the gym and when he first groaned maybe 5-8 people quickly went to the squat station area to make sure that he was ok, only to find out that there was plenty more groaning left in him. He groaned very loudly with every rep he did. I was embarresed for him.

Comment

I dont mind a little groan its the people who makes noises like they have been shot Im like

Comment

I don't scream or groan, but I do sort of count out the reps as I go, and it does tend to have a grunt mixed in on the hard ones.

Then there's the times I'm swearing at the bar through clenched teeth....

Comment

I dont mind it unless its someone being overdramatic about it. Also I'll add I hate when people slam weights around.

One more thing I hate...when the guys dont rack their weights. Some days I get more of a workout puttting their shit back
                  What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Screaming/groaning does not bother me all that much . . . I'm typically half zoned out anyway.
                    What I do find funny/annoying is this one guy at the gym who sings along with his MP3 player . . . it's in this high pitch muffled whisper. I'm not sure what he is listening to . . . nor do I think I really want to know. I always have to laugh to myself when he walks in
                    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                      Screaming/groaning does not bother me all that much . . . I'm typically half zoned out anyway.
                      What I do find funny/annoying is this one guy at the gym who sings along with his MP3 player . . . it's in this high pitch muffled whisper. I'm not sure what he is listening to . . . nor do I think I really want to know. I always have to laugh to myself when he walks in
                      Maybe he his trying to whisper sweet nothings into your ear...
                      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                        Maybe he his trying to whisper sweet nothings into your ear...
                        LOL . . . I thought he was looking at me kinda funny . . . it all makes sense now. I'll have to be sure I play some grab ass w/ my g/f just to let him know I don't play for the pink team
                        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

LOL . . . I thought he was looking at me kinda funny . . . it all makes sense now. I'll have to be sure I play some grab ass w/ my g/f just to let him know I don't play for the pink team
                          whats wrong with the pink? alot of good things are pink...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            whats wrong with the pink? alot of good things are pink...
                            There is nothing wrong with pink or the team . . . my loyalty just happens to lie with the opposing side, that's all

Comment

Disclaimer: I am a medical student and the views I express are by no means to be taken as medical advice; they are my own opinions. Check with your doctor if you want medical advice.
                              so your not a dr?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X