Obeast's long road w/ sesaglow and Glycergrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest/ Back

decided to try for a 1RM on bench today so my chest routine is a little strange

Bench press-135x10, 315x1, 335x2, 350x1,365x1
    275x5 then I did some drop sets to really fry my chest
    245x7,195x7,145x4,95x4

deadlifts 135x10,225x5,315x5,405x2

So far I am amazed by these CL products. I have been in and out of lifting since high school, but these are the first real perfomance supps I have tried since about 2000 other than just Creatine mono. So far every CL product I have tried has lived up to or maybe even exceeded their reputation. I tried RA1 today and it was amazing, clean clear energy all day, no jitters, appetite was almost nonexistant had to actually remind myself to eat.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

legs

squats 225x8, 315x5, 385x3, 405x8 PR by a fcuking mile

lunges 135x8 each leg 2 sets

I think the PR on squats was as much a mental barrier as anything. I was kind of intimidated by the look and thought of 4 plates, but after I popped its cherry last night with deadlifts I was like "if I can deadlift it I know I can squat it"

I had a bit of sleeplessness last night so I droppped the RA dose back to 2 pills twice a day and it seems to be really working nicely. I was really impressed. Im no stranger to stims, back when I worked thirds I would pop white crosses like skittles but these are sooo long lasting.
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

PR on all of the big three this weekend Im going to try 265 on shoulder presses tomorrow, that would make my week.

Comment

Overhead bb presses 135x10, 225x6,265x2
          upright raises 115x8 3 sets

Standing BB curls 115x6 3 sets
          alt dumbell curls 50x10,55x8,60x6,60x6

overhead dumbell extensions 100x8 4 sets
          cable pressdowns 120x10 4 sets

The barbell presses were a PR but I think it was just because I have never tried that heavy. Last time I got 245x4 so I dont think it was a huge increase but maybe I can get 3 or 4 next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
            So far I am amazed by these CL products. I have been in and out of lifting since high school, but these are the first real perfomance supps I have tried since about 2000 other than just Creatine mono. So far every CL product I have tried has lived up to or maybe even exceeded their reputation. I tried RA1 today and it was amazing, clean clear energy all day, no jitters, appetite was almost nonexistant had to actually remind myself to eat.
            Awesome feedback, and congrats on the PR's too !!

Comment

Chest/back

bench press 135x8, 225x4, 295x4, 315x5, 275,8
              incline db flyes 45x10 3 sets

bent rows 135x10, 225x4, 275x6, 275x4
              wg pulldowns 210 x6 4 sets

was a bit tired going into the gym thought it would be a down day, but once that GM kicked in I was just on fire
              I got 6 on 275 I think I could have gotten 8 or maybe more but my grip gave out.

Comment

I have a goal after just drifting a while by the first of the year I want to bench press 405x1 and weight under 300 that would be a 40lb increase in my bench with a 35 lb drop in fat. Some guys at my gym say I couldnt do it. I know it will be a bitch and a lot of hard work but I think I can.
                If it was easy it wouldnt be a goal, it would be a to-do list.

Comment

legs

squats 225x4, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5
                  lunges 135x8 each leg 2 sets

Flt a little down today in the gym but I attribute this to not getting enough sllep last night. My strength was ok but I was haveing to take a lot longer between sets.

Comment

Shoulders /arms

I actually did this workout yesterday.

Overhead bb presses 135x10,185x6,225x6,265x2
                    upright raises 115x8 3 sets

Standing BB curls 115x6 3 sets
                    alt dumbell curls 50x10,55x8,60x6,60x6

overhead dumbell extensions 100x8 4 sets
                    cable pressdowns 120x10 4 sets

Today is my day off so I am going to to many sets of one finger remote button presses until failure.

Comment

bench press 135x12, 225x4, 295x4, 320x3, 365x1, 255x10
                      incline db flyes 45x10 3 sets

Deadlifts 225x10, 315x6, 385x3
                      low pulley rows 210x8 3 sets

Comment

legs

This was actually yesterdays workout.

squats 135x15,225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 315x10
                        leg ext 240x10, 280x10, 305x10

Comment

shoulders/arms

Overhead bb presses 135x10,185x6,225x6,265x3
                          Stonecolds triple threat (a giant set of db front raises, db laterals, and db rear laterals)35s x8 2 sets

bb curls 65x10, 85x8, 115x6, 105x8
                          db concentration curls 40x8 2 sets
                          cable hammer curls supersetted with overhead cable extensions 100x 2 sets

french presses 110x12 4 sets

Those triple threats are harder than they sound and I thought they sounded pretty damn hard.

Comment

bench press 135x12, 225x5, 295x5, 320x4, 255x8
                            incline press 245x8 3 sets

bent rows 135x10, 225x4, 275x4, 275x4
                            wg pulldowns 210 x6 4 sets

Been in bed sick with the evil flu for a few days thought I would be a lot weeker than this so I am happy with this. I tried WB for the first time today and all I can say is DAYUM this snit is good. I realize that the title to my log should be "Obeast is a CL crackwhore and is using damn near the whole CL stack" But so far I have loved everything I have tried.

Comment

LoL. Great log man.
                              I too am like that with CL products, once I get another I will say "Ok, my stack is complete." but when I start using it I want to get something else...lol Great PR's and logging, keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
                                Overhead bb presses 135x10,185x6,225x6,265x3
                                Nice !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X