Clear All

Shoulders

Overhead bb presses- 135x15, 185x6, 205x6, 225x6, 245x3
    cable side laterals 50x8 4 sets
    dumbell side laterals 40's x 8 4 sets
    bent dumbell laterals 40's x 8 4 sets
    cable crossover rev flyes 50x8 4 sets

Cardio: 20 min HIIT on the eliptical
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

And now a Rant

My wife has been weight training for about 4 weeks now and is seeing some good newb results.
      A guy that she works with was talking to her about her program and was like "Thats totally wrong, nobody should ever do any weight training program without doing at least 6 weeks of cardio only workouts" When she replied iwth "what about the results I have been seeing" he said "that is just you losing muscle. Let me make up a REAL program for you and you will really see some results." This guy has the lean muscular physique of Elmer Fudd. When this was relayed to me It angered me greatly. So I decided I really only had three choices

1. Drive down there and beat his eyes closed.
      2. Drive down there and hang out until he goes to the water fountain the get in line behind him and shiv him in the kidney.
      3. Get my diet in a better shape, up my cardio, get shredded and rest assured knowing my program is superior.

I chose #3 (then maybe #1 just for fun).
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Back

wg pulldowns 160x6, 210x6 3 sets
        cg pulldowns 210x6 4 sets
        low pulley rows 210x6 4 sets
        barbell shrugs 285x6 3 sets
        dumbell shrugs 100'sx6 3 sets

Cardio 20 min HIIT on the eliptical trainer

Comment

I have been away so I have 2 workouts to log

yesterday
          chest/back
          barbell bench 135x15, 225x8, 315x4, 315x4
          incline dumbell presses 80'sx10 4 sets

barbell rows 135x10, 225x8, 245x6, 245x6
          wg pulldowns 210 x6 4 sets

today
          legs
          walking lunges across the gym and back 4 sets
          leg press 500x 10 4 sets

I have been on glycergrow for about a week now and doms has been almost nonexistant. So, I am changing up my split to i twice a week split that I bastardized from MR. Aries that looks a bit like this
          day 1: chest/back
          day 2: legs
          day 3: arms/shoulders
          day 4: rest
          day 5: chest/back
          day 6: legs
          day 7: arms/shoulders
          day 8: rest
          I feel that as long as my recovery stays up the more often I train a bodypart the better.

Comment

Shoulders and arms

barbell presses 135x10, 205x6, 225x6, 245x4
            upright rows 90x8, 110x6 4 sets

Alt dumbell curls 40'sx15 4 sets
            preacher curls 25 on each side x 12 4 sets

overhead dumbell extensions 100x8 4 sets
            cable pressdowns 120x10 4 sets

Went lighter with higher reps on biceps because i have been haveing some pain with heavy curls

Comment

chest/back

barbell bench 135x15, 285x6, 285x6 315x3, 315x3, 315x3
              inclin bb press 275x6 3 sets

barbell rows 135x10, 225x8, 245x6, 245x6
              wg pulldowns 210 x6 4 sets

Had to do a 5am workout today first time i have been there that early in a while. It was only me and many hot MILFs. That is why I only did the triples I maybe could have gotten more reps but the next biggest person in the gym was about five foot two, 110lbs.
              ordered some green mag it is suposed to be here monday. I hope it lives up to its rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
                Had to do a 5am workout today first time i have been there that early in a while. It was only me and many hot MILFs.
                1) In for photos

2) You'll love Green MAG

Comment

GOod luck!

Comment

Legs

Squats 135x5,225x5, 315x5, 385x5
                    walking lunges across the gym and back 4 sets

My GM is supposed to be here Mon. does anyone know if the issue with the scoop has been remedied or what the correct dose is,

Comment

Shoulders/arms

barbell presses 135x10, 205x6, 225x6, 245x4
                      upright rows 90x8, 110x6 4 sets

Alt dumbell curls 40'sx15 4 sets
                      preacher curls 25 on each side x 12 4 sets

overhead dumbell extensions 100x8 4 sets
                      cable pressdowns 120x10 4 sets

Actually did this workout yesterday, today was rest.

Comment

This is just kind of a rant combined with a review. I have somehow became some sort of CL crackhead. As i type this very line i am stareing out my window looking for the UPS driver with my green mag. I is like some weird routine every payday I sit down and see which cl product I suddenly cant live without. However I have just cause. I have been on SG/GG for almost a month and although my weight really hasnt changed I have lost .5 inches from my abdomen and from my hips.My strength has been way up and three different people have acused me of "juicing"(officially asuming that my gains came from a syringe and not through hard work offends me, but I thought it was quite a compliment.)

Comment

Chest back

barbell bench 135x15, 295x8,315x5 315x4
                          incline db brenh 100x12 100sx10,100sx10

barbell rows 135x10, 225x8, 245x10, 245x8
                          low pulley rows 210x10 4 sets

I couldnt say for sure it was the green mag but today was an awesome workout everything I touched felt to light and the pumps were amazing. three PRs kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
                            This is just kind of a rant combined with a review. I have somehow became some sort of CL crackhead. As i type this very line i am stareing out my window looking for the UPS driver with my green mag. I is like some weird routine every payday I sit down and see which cl product I suddenly cant live without. However I have just cause. I have been on SG/GG for almost a month and although my weight really hasnt changed I have lost .5 inches from my abdomen and from my hips.My strength has been way up and three different people have acused me of "juicing"(officially asuming that my gains came from a syringe and not through hard work offends me, but I thought it was quite a compliment.)

Fatloss + Strength gains = Awesome man !! Keep up the:

GOOD WORK !

Comment

legs

squats 135x15,225x5, 315x5, 385x5, 315x10
                              leg ext 240x10, 280x10, 305x10

Comment

Shoulders/arms

Overhead bb presses 135x10, 205x6, 225x6, 245x4
                                upright raises 95x8, 115x8 3 sets

bb curl 95x6 4 sets
                                preacher curls 35 on each side 4 sets 0f 6

cable pressdowns 120 supeseted with overhead db ext 100
                                3 sets 0f 8

Damn my biceps lose strength fast I havent trained them heavy in a couple of weeks and they dropped like a rock. I swear I could not train chest or shoulders for a month and maybe drop 10-15 lbs of my max but I go a week without training biceps I have to go get those little pink dumbells out of the cardio room.

Comment

Working...
                                X