Obeast's long road w/ sesaglow and Glycergrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obeast's long road w/ sesaglow and Glycergrow

I have been taking sesaglow for about a week now and my GG shoul be here sometime this week. I decided to log the journey because I dont think there are currently any huge fat bastards trying to become just regular huge bastards logging and i thought maybe I could help somebody or be helped along the way.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

This is going to be a pretty long intro so I wont be offended if you skip it. I started all of this back in march by starting a very restricive cutting diet. I started at about 355. I dropped down to the 320's fairly quickly but as I had reduced my calories way to much to fast I dropped a lot of muscle. I read up on the right way to do things while I took a break from the "cut" and just trained like a beast and ate more bodybuilding type foods and really made some gains. During this diet hiatus my weight creeped back up. Then I decided On a kind of recomp in as far as I would rather lose .5 or even .25 lbs per week and be at my goal weight when I get there than to diet down way past it then bulk back up to it.

My starting measurements
    back in march were
    chest 55"
    GUT 52"
    Quads 30.5"
    Bi's 20.25"

my measurements today are
    chest 56"
    GUT 49"
    quads 31"
    Bi's 21"

My wrist measurements is 8.5" and my ankle was 12 so I have a pretty big frame.
    Last edited by Obeast; 08-27-2006, 06:01 PM.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

My split looks something like this

Chest/Bi's
      Legs
      Shoulders/tri's
      Back

I train abs on alternate days

Comment

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask any questions along the way, we have a lot of great people on this board.

Comment

today was legs
          I usally do a few really light warm-up sets of squats before I hit them heavy but i had just walked my wife through her new circuit so I was alredy pretty warm.

squats 225x5, 315x8, 365x8, 365x8
          walking db lunges 100's across the gym and back twice
          leg curls 190x10 supersetted w/ calf raises 400x30 3 sets

In the sesaglow FAQs it said it was a non-stimulant thermo and I really started to feel that today as I was sweating like a whore in church this whole workout much more than normal.

Comment

shoulders/tris

overhead bb presses 135x15, 185x8, 205x6, 225x5
            cable side laterals 50x8 4 sets
            dumbell side laterals 40's x 8 4 sets
            bent dumbell laterals 40's x 8 4 sets
            cable crossover rev flyes 50x8 4 sets

overhead dumbell extensions 100x8 4 sets
            cable pressdowns 120x10 4 sets

Cardio: Thought I would get out and try something different
            Sprint 50 yards walk back, sprint 50 walk back counted that as one set
            My training partner and I would alternate sets. I dont know how long it took but we did 6 sets apiece then jogged the little .25 mile trail. It wasnt very long but it was hilly

Comment

Back

Yesterday was a rest/off day other than wear a little trail between the sofa, the fridge, and the bathroom I did nothing.

Today was back

Sldls with a wide grip- 135x8, 225x8, 275x8
              Deadlifts 275x10, 315x5, 365x3, 385x3
              Barbell rows 225x8, 245x6, 245x6
              Wide-grip pulldowns 180x6, 190x6, 210x6
              barbell shrugs 225x8 3 sets
              dumbell shrugs 100'sx8 3 sets

I pulled my groin about 3 weeks ago and this is the first time I have tried to go "heavy " with my deads I couldn't seem to find the right "groove" the damn bar was all over the place. It will get better though.

Also did my rows more "Dorian style" today with a slightly wider and underhand grip with my torso not bent as much they felt pretty good.

Comment

Nice intro !

Do you generally enjoy cardio or does it suck ?

Comment

I hate nothing more than running mindlessly on a treadmill like some sort of rodent. However there is a park near my house and I do enjoy the cardio when it is something different like sprints, or jumprope.

Comment

Just got my sample pack from anabolic innovations and damn, that shit is off the chain. I tried the cookies and cream and that shit is excelent.Cant wait to finish off this tub of bargain basement garbage that I had so I can order some good stuff from Crowler.
                    Last edited by Obeast; 08-31-2006, 07:40 PM.

Comment

My Glycergrow just came in today also. Im so happy cant wait to hit the gym tommorrow to try it out, Chest and Biceps tomorrow baby! Who knew a package on his front porch that doesnt involve nudity could make a grown man so happy.

Comment

I added some P.M. cardio in the form of jump rope interval training, Jump till I smack my face with the damn rope then curse for 30 sec. reapeat untill completely exausted.

Comment

Chest and bi's

First workout with GG

Bench 275x4, 295x4, 305x4, 315x4, 335x2
                          335 was my 1RM. after I got two regular reps I set the stops on the rack about 4" off my chest and did another 4 reps rest-pause.
                          incline bench 205x8, 215x6, 225x6
                          Incline Dumbell bench 100'sx8 100'sx6 2 sets

E-Z bar curls 95x10, 115x8, 125x6 2 sets
                          dumbell alt curls 55x8, 55x6 3 sets

Everything felt good, felt very strong on bench press got really good pumps which I usually dont get with low reps. Biceps felt a little down but I think that is because for the last 8 weeks I have been training arms by themselves on their on day.

Comment

Did some P.M. cardio went to the park and ran some sprints and did a few plyometric drills

Comment

Legs, kind of

The fact that I had to work all weekend combinded with the fact that my gym has short weekend hours and is closed today kind of messed up my split. Went down to the local high scool last night and got in a bit of legs

Squats 135x5,225x5, 315x5, 385x5
                              then I went and ran stadiums and ran the ropes

On a side note I also benched 350x1 which is up 15 lbs since the first of july

Comment

Working...
                              X