Protein: 24g
    Calcium: 140mg
    Sodium: 60mg
    Potassium: 220mg
    Enzyme Blend: 25mg
    -Aminogen --
    -Lactase --

Other Ingredients:
    Protein blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), cocoa (processed with alkali), artifical flavor, lecithin, acesulfame potassium.
    Summary:
    I took a big chance, and got the 10lb bag This stuff tastes good (pretty typical for Optimum Nutrition) but unfortunately it is nothing to get excited about (I didn't exactly jump for joy when tasting Cytosport Cookies and Cream either, but I would definately prefer Cookies and Cream over this stuff...)

There is no doubt in my mind that I will be tired of this stuff after a few days worth.

Taste: 7/10

The fact that this stuff isn't ridiculously sweet gives it a bonus point for a taste score of 7/10

Mixability: 9/10

The mixability is great.. similar to Optimum 100% Whey

Texture: 9/10

The Texture is great.. similar to Optimum 100% Whey

I agree with your review except for the taste; I give it 9 out of 10 and I am currently on my 25th lb of it . . . . but I guess we each have our own preferences taste wise(I LOVE chocolate). FWW I always mix mine with milk and most of the time throw in oats . . . definitely a good combo. In water the taste kinda sux (4/10) IMO. just wanted to throw in my 2 cents for ON Rocky Road instead of starting one of the 57 trillion threads on which ON flavor is the best as we have seen at some other sites
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Eeesh, I have about 1.8lbs left of a 2lb container that I couldnt choke down. I was even mixing it with Choc Mint before I got my dymatize and I still couldnt get it down.

Nice review though Pt, how about one on the new flavors from ON? I've been looking but havent seen anything yet.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        Eeesh, I have about 1.8lbs left of a 2lb container that I couldnt choke down. I was even mixing it with Choc Mint before I got my dymatize and I still couldnt get it down.

Nice review though Pt, how about one on the new flavors from ON? I've been looking but havent seen anything yet.
        LOL . . . well that just goes to show that taste is very individual . . . starting off with a small container is probably a good idea
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

heh ist most definitly was. Though aside from the 5lb ON choc that was a staple for me, the 5lb butter toffee from Dymatize is the only 5lb tub of protein I've finished, stuff cant be good for me I swear, tastes like a freakin heath bar.
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

This is my favorite after AI's Mint Chocolate Chip WPI.

It does taste good with milk indeeed. But the acesulfame gives me headaches and sometimes even nausea when I drink it at night.

Comment

nice review

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                This is my favorite after AI's Mint Chocolate Chip WPI
                I definately have to try some AI stuff sometime

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  I definately have to try some AI stuff sometime
                  You haven't yet? Better get on it

Comment

Yeah, no kidding! This stuff’s seriously great.

I’ve been downin the WPI too quickly though. I’m going to try some of his blends too to see how they stand up. I’ll just drink the blends during the day and save the WPI for post workout.

It’s been so long since I’ve had any other whey protein.

Comment

Working...
                    X