REDuction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDuction

I been on a yo-yo diet for almost 2 years now. On Jan. 2007 I weighed 230lbs then went down to 177lbs and kept it from March 2008. I went back up to 196lbs as of 11 Aug 2008. I am once deployed again and this is my 4th time in two years. I started to take Reduction on the 15th of Aug when I recieved it and today I am down to 190lbs. I was taking GM and reduction and I was gaining weight so I stopped with GM. Two weeks 6 lbs and all I am doing is lifting weights and some cardio here and there. I was in a MMA program but my knee cap went out of place which caused me to stop and to be inactive. When I get back I am starting Krav Maga. Whenever you deploy your diet is always different so I really can't list what I am eating and the weather is crazy hot. Last night it was 99 degrees with a humity of 90%. All in All I like REDuction and lets see what it can do before I see the Wifey in October. Oh yea I am taking REDuction and Orange Triad Daily.
    Last edited by Bad_Genetics; 08-29-2008, 04:36 AM.

Originally posted by Bad_Genetics
    I been on a yo-yo diet for almost 2 years now. On Jan. 2007 I weighed 230lbs then went down to 177lbs and kept it from March 2008. I went back up to 196lbs as of 11 Aug 2008. I am once deployed again and this is my 4th time in two years. I started to take Reduction on the 15th of Aug when I recieved it and today I am down to 190lbs. I was taking GM and reduction and I was gaining weight so I stopped with GM. Two weeks 6 lbs and all I am doing is lifting weights and some cardio here and there. I was in a MMA program but my knee cap went out of place which caused me to stop and to be inactive. When I get back I am starting Krav Maga. Whenever you deploy your diet is always different so I really can't list what I am eating and the weather is crazy hot. Last night it was 99 degrees with a humity of 90%. All in All I like REDuction and lets see what it can do before I see the Wifey in October. Oh yea I am taking REDuction and Orange Triad Daily.
    Great to hear. .. thank you for serving our country as well. Is your goal to 'cut up' while in the sandbox?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      Great to hear. .. thank you for serving our country as well. Is your goal to 'cut up' while in the sandbox?
      Trying too....

Comment

awesome, thanks very much for your feedback and service to the country
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

If you want to see a guy who did some good work in the desert to get himself in shape, go to the bb.com boards and find scrummie2. He definitely knows how to do it.

Thanks for serving. What branch?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild_Weasel
            If you want to see a guy who did some good work in the desert to get himself in shape, go to the bb.com boards and find scrummie2. He definitely knows how to do it.

Thanks for serving. What branch?
            Air Force

I finished the Reduction, after just working out 5 days out of the week I maintained my 190 lbs, but I do notice muscle and some new veins popping out

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Genetics
              Air Force

I finished the Reduction, after just working out 5 days out of the week I maintained my 190 lbs, but I do notice muscle and some new veins popping out
              nice work
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)