Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.5 months bad diet and no lifting. stack to get it back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 months bad diet and no lifting. stack to get it back?

ive lost 34 pounds in the past 2.5 months and gained about 1% body fat. i wasnt lifting at all and ive had a TERRIBLE diet the past month. i look skinny fat, im not sick any more and i wanna get back in the game. what woul dbe the best stack right now? im trying to stay away from caffeine so no white flood.

currently im thinking purple wrAAth and green MAG and possibly white blood. i just need something to get in shape fast, i just about get tired walking up a couple flights of stairs right now. i want to get back into my 6 day routine within 4 weeks without overtraining. i can finally stomach more than 1000 calories a day.

any suggestions would be great. maybe the new blue gene? would it be worth it at this point? or maybe when i get back into shape in a month or two. super psyched for this stuff.
    - Joe

my controlled labs log...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Originally posted by Joezilla
    ive lost 34 pounds in the past 2.5 months and gained about 1% body fat. i wasnt lifting at all and ive had a TERRIBLE diet the past month. i look skinny fat, im not sick any more and i wanna get back in the game. what woul dbe the best stack right now? im trying to stay away from caffeine so no white flood.

currently im thinking purple wrAAth and green MAG and possibly white blood. i just need something to get in shape fast, i just about get tired walking up a couple flights of stairs right now. i want to get back into my 6 day routine within 4 weeks without overtraining. i can finally stomach more than 1000 calories a day.

any suggestions would be great. maybe the new blue gene? would it be worth it at this point? or maybe when i get back into shape in a month or two. super psyched for this stuff.
    Good to have you back in the game.

Orange TRIad and Purple WRAATH are definitely important right now.

I personally would hold off on "Da Gene" and use "Da Up". Blue UP is fantastic at keeping test levels high and fighting muscle catabolism on a calorie deficient diet.

Other than that, hard work, hydration and food

Comment

sorry friend -- there is no magic method. you need to train and eat clean for progress and moreover your health, if there were magic pills/powders 60% of the population woudlnt be overweight with 25% of that obese and metabolic diseases wouldn't be so prevelant -- they would of all found the magic you seek too one way or another

Comment

obviously im going to have to eat a crap ton and lift. just need something to help get it quickly. i tried eating a lot yesterday and couldnt do it, dont think i got much over 2000 calories which is well under what i need. i did 3 sets of pushups 3 days ago and im still sore from it hahaha, i have a long way to go.
        - Joe

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          Good to have you back in the game.

Orange TRIad and Purple WRAATH are definitely important right now.

I personally would hold off on "Da Gene" and use "Da Up". Blue UP is fantastic at keeping test levels high and fighting muscle catabolism on a calorie deficient diet.

Other than that, hard work, hydration and food
          good suggestions here
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Get your calories to a reasonable level (did I read you are just now eating over 1000 cals??). PW and OT will be good to have, past that I think you need to find some food.

After that though, Blue Gene would be a good one I think, and a GM+PW+WB stack would be pretty solid as well.

Comment

WELL ive decided im going to do Blue UP, Golden finish, and Purple wraath on cardio days. and probably glycergrow on days i wanna feel better about myself, that stuff made me look HUGE all day after i lifted hahaha.

going to do golden finish because my biggest problem has always been my post workout diet since i lift just before bed.

i think im going to run a "getting it all back" log i had great success with the CL stuff before, and losing damn near 30 pounds of lean body mass in about 3 months SUCKS!
              - Joe

Comment

thoughts on black hole or other appeptite stimulants?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  fortunately ive got my appetite back. i was sick for awhile and its finally come back, at the moment my dig is ham and cheese omeletes, im dowing atleast 2 a day now hahaha. im going to get fat if i dont hit the weights soon. im going to start a log on BB.com as soon as my GF comes in.
                  - Joe

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X