MRPs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRPs

I am going to be on the go alot this fall -- between school and an internship -- bout 90-120mins car travel each day, possibly lots more if expressway in philly is busy, which it almost always is

I am looking into ways to prevent fast food eating, poor eating, and increase constant/consistent healthy meals. I will prolly use reduction again, possibly in a split dose with small amounts of ephedrine-hcl (?) and hoodia + fiber pills to help curb my hunger (plus energy--gonna be very long work days)

I've never bought/drank a meal replacement shake, but I was just looking into them at bb.com and realized I dont have much knowledge about them!

in the past, i would just use steel cut oats in a protein shake if I wanted more of a MRP type drink, and tho I stil have tons of oats, they taste pretty bland and I'd rather not drink oats+whey 2/3/4x a day. This will prolly be my main MRP, but I would like to buy something flavorfull and more enjoyable to mix it up occasionally as well

sooo...whats good w/MRPs? what brands/flavors are worth the $?
    Last edited by jiritt0; 08-28-2008, 08:19 AM.

There is one thing I love to eat, it's really easy to do and quick to eat.
    8 cups of whey
    300 ml of milk
    3 cups of oats
    One box of fat free sugar free pudding.

You mix all that together, put in the fridge and cut that into 6 bars. It tastes good and it's really fast to eat.

I love doing it with
    banana whey/chocolate pudding
    berry whey/vanilla pudding
    chocolate whey / butterscotch pudding
    orange whey / any type of pudding.

You are lucky, in USA there is a lot of different flavors, here we only have vanilla, butterscotch and chocolate :-(

http://www.kraftfoods.com/jello/prod...stant-pudding/
    Banana, Lemon and CheeseCake would be great, maybe you could send me a couple of boxes

Comment

I use to make bars alot..havent done that much lately. I may do that tomorrow for the weekend. good thinkin

Comment

Working...
      X