Dear CL, Where is my Blue Gene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear CL, Where is my Blue Gene?

Dear CL, I ordered 2 of your blue gene bottles through your pre-sale on your site. I know they shipped out on the 20th, but shouldn't they have arrived by now? The mail hasn't come today yet and if it does come today, then I apologize in advance for this thread. But if not, I'm just a worried and loyal CL customer aching to get my hands on the new Blue Gene.

-Thanks, Justin

Where do you live?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Cypress, California, the zip code is 90630

Comment

Yeah, I am in the same boat. Ordered on the 16th (a weekend), shipped the 20th (supposedly), I'm out in AZ but things don't take over 5 biz days to get here. I think the Blue Gene actually shipped the 21st (that Thursday) like I saw was supposed to happen on a bb.com forum. One more day and it should be here I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild_Weasel
          Yeah, I am in the same boat. Ordered on the 16th (a weekend), shipped the 20th (supposedly), I'm out in AZ but things don't take over 5 biz days to get here. I think the Blue Gene actually shipped the 21st (that Thursday) like I saw was supposed to happen on a bb.com forum. One more day and it should be here I think.
          Yeah, I ordered mine on the Sunday of the presale, and it said it shipped on the 20th. Sorry to make a thread about this CL, I just thought it was unusual its almost been a week and it isn't here yet :/

Comment

I think they received it or something today oO; Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jkwonx
              Cypress, California, the zip code is 90630
              Cali takes a week to get.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                Cali takes a week to get.

ok sorry about that, will wait a couple more days

Comment

You should have it by Friday or Saturday, hopefully sooner. I'm waiting for mine too.

Comment

What about Texas, ZIP 77479? I thought it would be here by now. I'm mainly concerned because I'm leaving town on Thursday. I don't want it sitting out in the heat for several days.

Comment

I live in Cali, that's the only reason why I know how long it takes but you should be getting it within the next couple of days. Your closer.

Comment

they shipped friday. it takes 5 business days to get to the furthest area (cali or west coast) and a bit less to get to closer states. so it should be to everyone who presaled by friday at the latest.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I didn't get mine yet either, that should make you feel a little better

Comment

Got mine today(Wednesday) in rural Wisconsin. Now just waiting to start it after the labor day weekend.

Comment

Me neither... oh wait I missed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X