Damn it feels good to be a ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it feels good to be a ...

I got a huge motivation boost today. On my way to the gym I had to stop in Lowes and as I am looking at the sockets I catch one of the hot cashiers giving me the eye. I wasnt wearing a tank top or anything just a pair of jersey shorts and a t-shirt. So of course i checkout through her line and she is like "Are you some kind of bodybuilder or something" in a really flirty way. So I turn up the charm a bit and reply "Well, I train a bit." and she was like "Well it really shows, your arms are huge." I thanked her and went on to the gym to have one of the best arm workouts in a long time.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Originally posted by Obeast
    Damn it feels good to be a ...

STAPLER !!!

Comment

I love it when someone gets my obscure references. As i walked in the gym I was thinking about smashing the copier
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

I got a huge motivation boost today. On my way to the gym I had to stop in Lowes and as I am looking at the sockets I catch one of the hot cashiers giving me the eye. I wasnt wearing a tank top or anything just a pair of jersey shorts and a t-shirt. So of course i checkout through her line and she is like "Are you some kind of bodybuilder or something" in a really flirty way. So I turn up the charm a bit and reply "Well, I train a bit." and she was like "Well it really shows, your arms are huge." I thanked her and went on to the gym to have one of the best arm workouts in a long time.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

snapping pics of hot young girls in the hardware store might end my home improvment priviledges

Comment

snapping pics of hot young girls in the hardware store might end my home improvment priviledges
            Could make a career out of it though...

Comment

Comment

Glad PT caught it because that was the first song that popped in my head, I was looking for the word gangsta to be the first word in the post.

Btw I love the pic
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

you should prolly learn to get phone numbers after being flirted with.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    you should prolly learn to get phone numbers after being flirted with.
                    ^^

jd you're such a pimp

Comment

the only prob with getting her number is the fact that I am married to a very angry and jealous woman. And i fear the authorities would never find my body as there are pig farmers near my house.

Comment

the only prob with getting her number is the fact that I am married to a very angry and jealous woman. And i fear the authorities would never find my body as there are pig farmers near my house.
                        not because you are madly in love with your wife and would never think astray...

Comment

oh, yeah all that stuff too.

Comment

scary to think the same mindset travels all the way to aussie.

I've heard that same line, or a variation of that line a thousand times from my woman.

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

the only prob with getting her number is the fact that I am married to a very angry and jealous woman
                              Marriag...OWNED ???

Comment

Working...
                              X