Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Up Stim Free Log or something...

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    I would get baseline bloodwork done first and go from there
    Ok cool, Thanks PU!

day 27:

Still off stims and the morning was good. Not as good as day 26 tho. By the end of the day (27) I was feeling pretty tired and after work I went home and crashed. That's it for today.

Day 28:

Got a couple days off from work. Slept late, pretty tired, feel lethargic. Gonna pop some supps and a cap of amp and try and workout. Thinking possibly lethargy was from stopping stims cold. Had 2 cups of coffee and I'm still ready to go back to bed. Lemme get these supps down and I'll holla back later yo!

day 28 workout:

4 cee, 1 amp, 2 BUsf, 2 Powerfull, 3 methyl 13-c, 2 scoops Xtend.
    Energy came in about 30 to 60 mins, after 60 mins worked chest, back and shoulders. Warmed up with close grip presses for 50 rep to get my burn happening. added 20 lbs and kept the close grip and did 4 more 25 rep sets.
    Was really diggin the feel from the close grip. Was reading John Lee's post about CG's and just a slight hand movement made me feel more of my chest come into play. Lat pull downs went well too. Used a set of straps for the last two sets and added more weight when my grip was just about done, the straps really let me go much further. Read the post about straps too... The stuff worked good! Shoulders were a mix of front and rear millitary presses. Really got a good burn and narrowed my grip again to hit things just a bit differently. Ended up doing 1 warmup set, followed by 4 or 5 heavier sets.
    Took 2 scoops Xtend right after last set, then 2 scoops 20 mins later of whey. Ate a peanut butter sandwich 45 minutes later, then ate some chicken an hour later. arms still feel pumped from workout on last friday. I do have to work on my forearms more tho. They need to come up a good bit, have to be careful of overtraining them being they are used in every upper exercise. The bulge is getting bigger with them though, as well as my arms and the rest of me. Didn't mention I added 2 Powerful 3 x's ed on saturday.
    That's all for today, will report of tomorrows soreness, well, um.... tomorrow

day 29:

pretty sore today. Not as tired as yesterday. May work abs today or something. Libido and mood are both up and running. Don't know what else to type today. I've stopped the nxt. Still have 5 or so left but want to stop. Will continue with 2 PF 3x ed, 2 BUsf, cee, aee. Had a sample of methyl 13-c from iron tek, it kicks ass! so I used the m-13c the one day as indicated. Will use stims as desired possibly 2x ed. You know, amp or 3d burn.
    Took a 3d burn today. Since I've rediscovered supps my workouts have only gotten better which makes me feel better. I'll shutup now.

day29 afternoon/evening:

Chest back and shoulders are sore, feels preety damn good too! Took an amp 3 hours after the morning doses and went around the house doing things and cleaning up. Sweated like a popped water balloon. Had to come inside after a while and drink some water and have a snack to calm myself down. I was drinking water all throughout the day. After that I had an energy crash and kind of bitched around the rest of the day. Took a nap in the evening. Got some on whey while food shopping and downed a shake for the night. Also got some NOW fish oil, gonna switch to fish from flax. Tomorrow is leg day, workouts are getting better and better the further I get away from pct. With all of the good natural supps available like BU, PF and now GM, I don't really see a reason to go with any kind of ph or aas in the future. Peace!

day 30:

Worked legs. Holy crap did I get a good pump and feel the muscles being worked in every exercise I did. Stacking the BUsf with Powerfull is now just as effective as running orastan and 17-alpha, I feel it might surpass it, don't know yet. Took the usual supps with 1 3d burn and 1 scoop Xtend pre-workout. I was quite tired after work but the energy kicked in in 30 mins or so then I hit the weights. My whole body is feeling swole.

Day 31:

legs are sore and yet again, damn it feels good! Had insomnia last night and only got 3 hours sleep, but I did take a 3 hour nap after my workout on day 31 so that helped. Like any good supp ho I stopped at one of the supp shops on the way home from work and there I saw a little friendly bottle of Stimulant-X. I bought it and popped one with my afternoon supps of 2 BU, 2 PF, 3aee and 4cee, oh yeah, the Xtend too. Buzzing is the word! It be wiked yo!

Day 32, The last entry:

Took aee, cee, Xtend, BUsf, PF, Stim-X.

Had an awesome bicep, tricep workout. Went heavier with the weights, heavier than when on cycle. Arms are the same size (19") but a bit leaner since the measure 3 months ago (one month pre cycle) Body fat is still up there but a cutting cycle is happening now. Started working abs this week again too. Nothing but good muscle contractions and burns that last the whole workout. Did 6 sets of wrist roller for forearms, 3 sets rolling forward and back down, 3 sets rolling backward and back down. Did 3 sets of upright rows too with just the straight bar cause the arms were already fatiqued. 3 sets of 30 crunches and 3 sets of 20 leg raises laying on the floor for abs. Carido is going to start happening again this weekend for the cut cycle. Sorry I didn't post any pics, nothing too grand to see to be honest, just a big dude trying to cut, too much fat to fit in the camera. I figure if I lose 40 lbs of fat I'll be doing well. Thanks for reading. I am definitely pleased with BUsf. It is essential to use in a stack. Peace!

Thread Information