Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Up Stim Free Log or something...

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Solid additions IMO.. do you get any immediate libido effect from the Blue Up SF ?
    It helped me from a libido crash. After the cycle of orastan and 17-alpha when I went into pct with 3 n-xt ed I would definitely say the BU/sf helped my libido cause I did use n-xt @ 1 cap ed solo for a week and libido dropped to nothing.

I think in the future I'm gonna get like 2 bottles of BU/sf and maybe run it @ 3 or 4 ed in a split dose cause I'm 320 lbs and do a natural cycle with all the usual supps.

Question Pure: At my current weight of 320 what would be sufficient doses of fenu, dhea, maca and BU in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Solid additions IMO.. do you get any immediate libido effect from the Blue Up SF ?
    I read without understanding sometimes....

Ok, to answer your question properly: The past 3 to 5 days I do get a libido boost probably after an hour or 2 of taking BU sf.

Day 14

took AM dose: 1 BU sf, cee, aee, 2 scoops Xtend, shake, then 2 caps of amp an hour later. I actually took a nap a little while later. Today was the first day I've had off from work in 8 days. I'm suprised that the amp didn't make me zoom. I feel all out of whack from not lifting for a week, even though I needed a break from it.

took doses late afternoon: Cut the lawn after taking 1 BU sf, cee, aee, 1 scoop Xtend. Had some energy, not anything outstanding to speak of. It was hot as hell and sunny so that can put a damper on energy levels. I think the amp killed my appetite, lately I've been eating like a sick bear but today was different. I'll sign off for today cause I'm shot and the last epi of Sopranos is on soon.

day 15

Finally worked out today. Been quite depressed during pct so any workout was helpful. Just did 3 sets of benchpresses, 3 sets of lat pulldowns to front with narrow grip, palms facing each other, and 3 sets of lateral raises for shoulders. Felt a little better after workout, even though it was quite lame. Did high reps after not lifting for a week. I can't dive in too heavy cause my joints will scream. Took the usual doses of supps. Dropping n-xt to 1 cap ed for the next 2 weeks, I can't wait to get off this shit, and there is no way in hell I could get nolva off the net. (spouse would flip the fu*k out)

I think this will be the last entry for this log. It's not really demonstrating anything useful, and I'm pretty bored typing it. Sorry. Later

My depressed state in the last post made me want to stop and I thought I was kaput. But my mood has gotten better so I'll post some more to fill this "log" out.

Ordered some more BUsf last week to continue my pct. As of this past week, beginning training again has lifted my spirits a great deal. Been taking my doses and It's quite interesting that my libido, mood and energy is comming back slowly. Each week is better. I'm actually feeling closer to how I felt on cycle just using nxt w/BUsf, pretty cool. My doses have changed slightly so I'll post them before signing off tonight.

AM: cee, aee, 1 cap BUsf, 1 cap bulgarian trib 625, 3 grams of flax, 1 - 3 degree burn. Good energy from this in the mornings, sweating like a pig!

Optional Mid Morning: 1 cap of Amp. (zoom!)

Afternoon/mid afternoon: Same doses as AM. More zoom!

Got some Pshychotropin, haven't done but a 2 cap dose so far. Gonna test it out this week.

Last weeks workouts went well, this weeks will be even better!

more to come....

I forgot...

night doses: 1 Nxt, 50 mg dhea, 1300 mg fenugreek, 1300 trib, 1000mg maca.

Day 21: Am took Xtend (2 scoops) cee, aee, 1 - 3 degree burn, 1 BUsf.

The usualy good energy for the whole morning. Added coffee to jump it up a few hours later. Feeling much better moodwise, work always is a bummer tho.

5-PM dose: 2 BUsf, 1 cap amp, 1 cap 3 degree burn, 3 caps aee, 2 scoops Xtend. Gonna wait 30 mins or so then work chest, back and shoulders. Plan on taking 2 or 3 scoops of Xtend immediately post workout with 4 caps of cee then 2 scoops of whey then eat food an hour later. I'll fill ya in on the post WO supps, for now I'm waiting for the pre-wo supps to get into my veins!

Day 21 workout:

Wow, I was feeling quite warm and sweating from the BU. Trib products make me sweat and I do notice quite a pronounced effect. Af far as the lift went, it went like nothing. I feel like I could have lifted a lot more and longer than I actually did. I only did one warmup set of 50 reps with light weight then did drop sets for a total of 5 sets of bench press, lat pulldowns, and millitary presses. I can tell a difference being in the post/off cycle cause I can feel my joints guiding me not to overdo it.

I did take my 4 cee caps, and 3 scoops of Xtend post wo. Also threw in 4 caps of psychotropin to see how it works. If there's anything more to tell I'll post again tonight, if not, see ya tomorrow! Tomorrow will probably consist of resting, been pushing myself with work and everything else.

outside of the BU I'll comment on the psychotropin and say I'm feeling very chill off the 4 caps. I was wired off the BU/amp/3degreeburn, within an hour or two of taking the psycho I was calmer and now I'm just hanging out like I had a few drinks without feeling bloated.

CHILL! neat.

Day 22: I slept most of the day on and off. Took my doses and everything was ire! Libido up, mood was up, and even though I was tired it wasn't as deeply felt as before.

Day 23:

Got up early and took 2 caps BUsf, 3 aee, 4 cee, 1 3d burn with 1 scoop Xtend.

Worked legs, just been doing less sets but have been getting good pumps and soreness, which is about my usual off cycle. All I did was 3 sets of reverse calf raises, 3 sets of calf raises (reps 50/40/30) with lighter weight to get a burn going and keep it with minimal rest between sets.
    All I did for legs was 6 sets of leg presses. (reps 50/40/30/25/25/25)
    The first 3 sets I used a range of motion between top out and 70% down.
    The last 3 sets I did about 25% below top out and just let the weight go as low as it would to the bottom. I do lighter weights cause I have to. I don't do 15 sets of 5 different exercises either. I'd like to, but I can't because of joint problems. That's the thing about when I was on cycle, nothing hurt and I was able to go heavier than usual, that was pretty great for me.

Took doses late afternoon and kept the energy going, it was so much more productive lifting before work (always is, duh)

So here's my dosages/supps now.

dose 1: 2 caps BUsf, 3 aee, 4 cee, 1 3d burn, 1 or 2 scoops Xtend, 2 scoops whey if after workout.

dose 2: 2 caps BUsf, 3 aee, 4 cee, (sometimes 2 amp, or 1 3d burn) I vary the amp cause it's stong to say the least. I try not to take stims more than 2x's a day and not after4-6 pm.

dose 3: 1300mg bulgarian trib, 1300mg fenugreek, 50mg dhea, 1000mg maca, 1 nxt. Will run through about 1 more week with 1 nxt @ night then stop.

side note bs: on day 22 I took 2 amp and 4 psychotropin and it actually made me tired. I did have a slight energy buzz but the psycho pretty much cancelled out most of the amp. psycho for me is actually better for relaxing and going to sleep.

as far as stims go, the next stim I get is gonna be red acid. Besides taking supps, I'm a collector of them, especially stims. I got a bottle of redline caps, amp, 3d burn, stacker3, yellow subs w/eph (pre ban leftover) yeah it's a few years old. All those pretty pills and no one to love them! I gotta get at least one bottle of each for a group hug! Yeah I'm a sick person but f**k it! I'm making gains in muscle mass

more side note bs: with BUsf @ 2 caps 2x ed and all the other supps I'm taking it's starting to feel a bit close to (not exzactly tho) when I was on cycle. In the future I'm going to go the 'natural' route. PCT depression/sides were a bitch and my cycle supps were considered mild. I did run the 17-alpha (iron tek) stand alone like and had much lesser sides afterwards.

Day 24:

Rest Day, might work abs cause I've been neglecting them. Took my regular doses and I'm feeling pretty good today. Not tired, and last night after work I crashed before midnight and that's all she wrote. Was up @ 9-am today and didn't sleep at all today. Been eating like a pig. Appetite took a huge turn after upping BUsf from 2 a day to 4 a day. Took one amp this morning and then another 6 hours later. Didn't use 3d burn today. Not going to use psycho until maybe later tonight to chill an hour or 2 before bed, or maybe just go with zma that contains 1mg melatonin for bed. Who knows? That's all for today, if anything else happens I'll type it.

Day 25:

Took my supps and worked out arms, shoulders and forearms.
    Did 6 sets of exercises starting with the 50 rep burn set for bi/tri. kept the burn going while adding weight. For shoulders I did some lighter lateral raises and made em burn. I do heavier mass movements for shoulders on chest/back day. Did 3 sets of wrist roller for fores.

Great pump everywhere, by biceps were hard and I used an ez curl bar for triceps and varied my grip and felt every rep of every set in my tri's. Just took 3 scoops Xtend (got grape this time) it's a powder in a black can compared to the white can of watermelon that was flakes. I like the taste of the grape better. My weights and sets have gone back up since my week of post cycle. They're now at the level they were at on cycle. Fatigue and lethargy from shutdown is leveling out I think.

Next two days will be off days, so I'll probably end up riding the bike and maybe doing abs. I've neglected my abs for about 3 weeks now and it shows. Gotta get back on schedule with the cardio too. Mood is getting better as the weeks have gone by too, not feeling so down.

side note bs:

Haven't done any measurements on my arms for several months. I'll measure them over the weekend to see if I made any gains in size with all of this.
    I suck at cutting, can't seem to follow anything to cut up that I do start. I always end up pigging out cause I don't follow my diet properly and get all screwed up. I was making some progress then I started eating crap. I suck. Much to learn I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup
    side note bs: on day 22 I took 2 amp and 4 psychotropin and it actually made me tired. I did have a slight energy buzz but the psycho pretty much cancelled out most of the amp. psycho for me is actually better for relaxing and going to sleep.

as far as stims go, the next stim I get is gonna be red acid. Besides taking supps, I'm a collector of them, especially stims. I got a bottle of redline caps, amp, 3d burn, stacker3, yellow subs w/eph (pre ban leftover) yeah it's a few years old. All those pretty pills and no one to love them! I gotta get at least one bottle of each for a group hug! Yeah I'm a sick person but f**k it! I'm making gains in muscle mass

side note about day 25:

Worked out in the AM and had my 2 scoops of whey then some solid food and went to work. They had some barbeque @ work. I wandered around work for an hour or so then went to the food and was so damn hungry it was scary! I ate 3 hamburgers and anything I could throw down. Now, this is how I was eating on cycle when I really had a good workout. I ate again later then had a 2 scoop whey shake before the night was over. Then I went home and ate again! Jeeze, I was eating like a machine. Didn't feel bloated or anything like I overate.

Day 26:

Sore as hell from that basic workout for arms yesterday. I think the thing that turned me onto short, intense workouts was from reading Dorian Yates in M&F some years back when he was saying he gets into the gym, works out like mad for 45 minutes, then gets out. He also said that if you spend anymore than 45 to 60 mins working out, you're wasting time. This is the best I remember the article, and it's stayed with me cause Dorian was one of the first blokes (for me) that made sense and was big as hell.

My workouts are getting stronger and I'm feeling better and better. I think the pct blues are gone for the most part. Energy was great today, left out stims all together to take a break from them for 1 or 2 days. Arms are pumped as hell, shoulders and forearms right along in there. BUsf is good stuff!

I'll just say for me, it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup
    Question Pure: At my current weight of 320 what would be sufficient doses of fenu, dhea, maca and BU in your opinion?
    I would get baseline bloodwork done first and go from there

Thread Information