Blue Up Stim Free Log or something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 9

Didn't work out, still tired. I'm not going to rush getting back to working out, if it takes a few days or even a week I'm going to let my body try and recover. Took my doses of BU/sf, cee, aee in the AM. Drank a diet coke for some stim and didn't have any tweaking. Feel like my hormone levels are starting to come around a little more cause my mood is getting better. When I got home in the afternoon after a busy day at work, I took my BU/sf, cee, aee Xtend and 1 cap of 3 degree burn. I did feel a bit of an energy surge and had planned on working out but it didn't happen. I fell asleep for 4 hours. Took my 2 caps of N-XT. Also have been taking hawthorn, milk thistle now and on cycle for support in addition to the flax/multi etc....

This is my first aas cycle so I went easy and used orastan. Makes me wonder what the other more potent aas supps will do. (they'll do more butthead) Increased sides too are making me wonder if I'll try aas again.

That's all for now. I just woke up and ate dinner and boy did it make me tired.

Comment

day 10

still no workout today, had more energy then the last week but maybe tomorrow or friday I'll start back up again.
      AM: took 1 BU/sf, cee, aee. Mental attitude improving, less likely to snap at people, libido comming back. Had a pretty good day at work. BU makes me sweat like a yak.

Afternoon: Took 1 BU/sf, cee, aee, 1 cap of amp, 2 scoops of Xtend. Nice energy comming back to me, even after work. Only took a 30 min nap and not having lethargy anymore. Feel some fat gathering around my gut, once I get back into the weights I'll take amp as tolerated and do my bicycling as often as I can to try and finally ditch some fat and really focus on getting cut. I got my BMR calcualted thanks to StonecoldTruth and I need to follow my calories and just plain get my shit together!

Peace!

Comment

day 11

Not going to work out until monday again, just to give myself a full week to try and recoup from the cycle. I was lifting like I was 20 years old again and it was awesome!

Noon: took 1 BU/sf, cee, aee, 2 scoops Xtend, then waitied 15 mins and had a 2 scoop whey shake and a bagel. Took 1 3 degree burn and went to work.
        Was buzzing by the time I got to work, downed a diet coke and then was stimmed out of my mind. Anytime I do a cycle, I am VERY sensitive to stims during post cycle. Drank another diet coke 30 mins later and was even more buzzed. Ran around like a fiend talking to people and throwing shit around.

5 pm: Took 1 BU/sf, cee, aee and that was it. Then I ate lunch and it calmed me down a bit. Libido is becomming stronger, not quite back to normal but I can tell a difference from the BU. Still @ 2 n-xt at night.

Threw in 50 mg of dhea, 1300 mg fenugreek, and 500 mg Maca @ night the past 2 nights.

Comment

it dropped me again. I did copy though, so here's the paste!

---

crap! just typed and lost days 12 & 13. For some reason the site drops me when I post, even though I did log in.

I don't feel like typing all that again so I'll give the short version:

Feeling good, mentally/physically, libido is doing good also, steadyly comming back little by little. Sensitivity to stims is calming down. Had 2 3 degree burns each day, and then 1 cap of amp in the late afternoon or day 13 without being tweaked.

Can't wait to hit the weights again on monday.

That's all for now. Hope eveyone is having a good weekend so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
            Threw in 50 mg of dhea, 1300 mg fenugreek, and 500 mg Maca @ night the past 2 nights.
            Solid additions IMO.. do you get any immediate libido effect from the Blue Up SF ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Solid additions IMO.. do you get any immediate libido effect from the Blue Up SF ?
              It helped me from a libido crash. After the cycle of orastan and 17-alpha when I went into pct with 3 n-xt ed I would definitely say the BU/sf helped my libido cause I did use n-xt @ 1 cap ed solo for a week and libido dropped to nothing.

I think in the future I'm gonna get like 2 bottles of BU/sf and maybe run it @ 3 or 4 ed in a split dose cause I'm 320 lbs and do a natural cycle with all the usual supps.

Question Pure: At my current weight of 320 what would be sufficient doses of fenu, dhea, maca and BU in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                I read without understanding sometimes....

Ok, to answer your question properly: The past 3 to 5 days I do get a libido boost probably after an hour or 2 of taking BU sf.

Comment

Day 14

took AM dose: 1 BU sf, cee, aee, 2 scoops Xtend, shake, then 2 caps of amp an hour later. I actually took a nap a little while later. Today was the first day I've had off from work in 8 days. I'm suprised that the amp didn't make me zoom. I feel all out of whack from not lifting for a week, even though I needed a break from it.

took doses late afternoon: Cut the lawn after taking 1 BU sf, cee, aee, 1 scoop Xtend. Had some energy, not anything outstanding to speak of. It was hot as hell and sunny so that can put a damper on energy levels. I think the amp killed my appetite, lately I've been eating like a sick bear but today was different. I'll sign off for today cause I'm shot and the last epi of Sopranos is on soon.

Comment

day 15

Finally worked out today. Been quite depressed during pct so any workout was helpful. Just did 3 sets of benchpresses, 3 sets of lat pulldowns to front with narrow grip, palms facing each other, and 3 sets of lateral raises for shoulders. Felt a little better after workout, even though it was quite lame. Did high reps after not lifting for a week. I can't dive in too heavy cause my joints will scream. Took the usual doses of supps. Dropping n-xt to 1 cap ed for the next 2 weeks, I can't wait to get off this shit, and there is no way in hell I could get nolva off the net. (spouse would flip the fu*k out)

I think this will be the last entry for this log. It's not really demonstrating anything useful, and I'm pretty bored typing it. Sorry. Later

Comment

My depressed state in the last post made me want to stop and I thought I was kaput. But my mood has gotten better so I'll post some more to fill this "log" out.

Ordered some more BUsf last week to continue my pct. As of this past week, beginning training again has lifted my spirits a great deal. Been taking my doses and It's quite interesting that my libido, mood and energy is comming back slowly. Each week is better. I'm actually feeling closer to how I felt on cycle just using nxt w/BUsf, pretty cool. My doses have changed slightly so I'll post them before signing off tonight.

AM: cee, aee, 1 cap BUsf, 1 cap bulgarian trib 625, 3 grams of flax, 1 - 3 degree burn. Good energy from this in the mornings, sweating like a pig!

Optional Mid Morning: 1 cap of Amp. (zoom!)

Afternoon/mid afternoon: Same doses as AM. More zoom!

Got some Pshychotropin, haven't done but a 2 cap dose so far. Gonna test it out this week.

Last weeks workouts went well, this weeks will be even better!

more to come....

Comment

I forgot...

night doses: 1 Nxt, 50 mg dhea, 1300 mg fenugreek, 1300 trib, 1000mg maca.

Comment

Day 21: Am took Xtend (2 scoops) cee, aee, 1 - 3 degree burn, 1 BUsf.

The usualy good energy for the whole morning. Added coffee to jump it up a few hours later. Feeling much better moodwise, work always is a bummer tho.

5-PM dose: 2 BUsf, 1 cap amp, 1 cap 3 degree burn, 3 caps aee, 2 scoops Xtend. Gonna wait 30 mins or so then work chest, back and shoulders. Plan on taking 2 or 3 scoops of Xtend immediately post workout with 4 caps of cee then 2 scoops of whey then eat food an hour later. I'll fill ya in on the post WO supps, for now I'm waiting for the pre-wo supps to get into my veins!

Comment

Day 21 workout:

Wow, I was feeling quite warm and sweating from the BU. Trib products make me sweat and I do notice quite a pronounced effect. Af far as the lift went, it went like nothing. I feel like I could have lifted a lot more and longer than I actually did. I only did one warmup set of 50 reps with light weight then did drop sets for a total of 5 sets of bench press, lat pulldowns, and millitary presses. I can tell a difference being in the post/off cycle cause I can feel my joints guiding me not to overdo it.

I did take my 4 cee caps, and 3 scoops of Xtend post wo. Also threw in 4 caps of psychotropin to see how it works. If there's anything more to tell I'll post again tonight, if not, see ya tomorrow! Tomorrow will probably consist of resting, been pushing myself with work and everything else.

Comment

outside of the BU I'll comment on the psychotropin and say I'm feeling very chill off the 4 caps. I was wired off the BU/amp/3degreeburn, within an hour or two of taking the psycho I was calmer and now I'm just hanging out like I had a few drinks without feeling bloated.

CHILL! neat.

Comment

Day 22: I slept most of the day on and off. Took my doses and everything was ire! Libido up, mood was up, and even though I was tired it wasn't as deeply felt as before.

Comment

Working...
                                X