Blue Up Stim Free Log or something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up Stim Free Log or something...

Got my Blue Up Stim Free the other day. Popped em an hour ago.

I'm using this as a part of my pct from orastan/17-alpha-oxo-nolone

Blue Up
    Amp
    CEE
    AEE
    NovadexXT
    (flax, multi, taurine, Xtend, Dymatize whey)

Don't think I'll be able to give an individual impression of BU as I'm using it stacked. I have used all of the other supps individually and stacked so I'll do my best. If this sounds like I dumb idea to write about I can shutup about the whole thing too

due to popular demand a mod can delete this thread

Comment

looking forward to the log
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hey now, you don't have to be nice for no reason now. lol

Comment

Only day two so not much to speak of. Libido was up a little today a while after the BU/AMP/CEE/AEE. All body parts worked yesterday are pretty sore.

To backtrack - Day one went like this:
          First meal was 2 scoops of whey with grape nuts and soy milk. Waited an hour and took 2 BU/sf.
          After taking 2 BU/sf I waited 30 mins then took 3g cee, waited 15 min and took 2.2g of aee with 2 amp and 2 scoops of Xtend.

Worked out about an hour after and had a pretty productive workout. Did bi/tri/forearms/shoulders. Started out with a 50 rep set to get a good burn going then added weight and dropped reps for six sets per bp with minimal rest between sets. My arms were so pumped and tired at the end I couldn't raise 5 lb dumbells for lateral raises hardly.

PW: Took one scoop of Xtend, followed by 2 scoops of whey in water 15 mins later.

I was pretty much shot after that for the day and didn't do much.

Today I will probably work abs and do some cardio (bike riding) for 30 mins or more.

Comment

day 3 - odd shi*

AM: popped 2 BU/sf, 3 aee, 4 cee, 2 amp and 2 scoops of Xtend a while after eating some breakfast. The night before I took 3 NovaXT and needed to drink water like a fish. Had an awesome buzz going on and was quite "out there" more than any trib product I've used beofre. Now for the odd part: Was at work and totally flipped out and got pissed off at a co-worker and ended up being spoken to by one of the senior managers. Not good, but nothing came of it. I was left feeling quite confused and troubled, but at least I'm losing fat while gaining quality mass.

Just got home and popped 2 aee, 4 cee and 1 scoop of Xtend will follow shortly then I'll work legs. If you don't hear from me, look for me on the news with a baseball bat and my collection of dead garbage cans.

Comment

Day 3 workout

I'll keep this short. To sum up my leg workout, I got a good pump in my legs, it's usually hard for to get much pump in them cause after all my years of training I still don't know anything. Was sore the next day and still today (day 5) have some residual soreness.

For day 4 I took my usual stack but cut down to 1 BU/sf and laid off the 2 amp.

Man, this log is all over the place as far as days and events, sorry for that.

Comment

Day 5

took dose of 1 BU/sf with cee & aee. Left out the amp for the AM.

Afternoon: Took 1 BU/sf with 1 amp, cee, aee and Xtend. Feeling the buzz again, gonna work out chest and back soon. I'll hollar back later to let ya know how it's going.

(still taking NovaXT 3 ED @ night for this week)

Comment

day 5 workout:

Jeeze, just typed the whole 2 paragraphs and something dumped it all for me while I was posting it. anyway...here I go again

Worked chest, back and shoulders. Good pumps and feeling of muscles being worked. Kept squeezing out a few extra reps here and there. Gave me a good feeling of accomplishment. Strengh continues to increase during pct as it did steadily on cycle. I'm currently going with 6 sets per body part for most exercises. Did 2 high rep sets to burn the muscles then went heavier with less reps while trying to maintain the burn, rested as little as possible between sets. Something I did for shoulder presses was hold the bar just on my traps momentarily to make the muscles burn without resting the bar on my shoulderblades.

Energy was great today. I didn't sleep a whole lot last night and had a busy day at work. I normally sleep after work but today I didn't which was pretty cool. I did nap after the workout after taking 1 scoop Xtend then a 2scoop whey/2banana soy milk shake. Still have a bit of pump activity in my shoulders now at midnight.

I will say that BU may be helping my libido, even with N-XT @ 3ed. I did use N-XT prior to cycle for 1 week @ 1 ed (no stack) and libido dropped like a rock. Seems I'm breaking even with it now which makes me feel good too.

Comment

My flip out @ work on day 3 would be the result of taking amp too many days in a row, I also took other stims (3 degree burn 2 caps) as a second dose in addition to amp the two days before so it was dumb to do. Thats the reason I went with the stim free BU. So I don't think the BU made me tweak at all. I do stupid things like that to experiment and get my stim buzz on.

Comment

Day 6

sore as hell! Took does of BU/sf 1 pill. Have decided to split the dose up to twice or 3 times a day. Libido was UP this morning. Day 5 + 6 will be rest days. If I do any cardio or yard work I'll let ya know.

Comment

Correction: Day 6 + 7 are rest days.

day 6: Doing the regular stack of BU/sf, cee, aee, Xtend and took a 3 degree burn and then 1 amp 5 hours later and I got the same freaky feeling from day 3. I'm going to cut the stims out of the daily stack and maybe just use 1 amp preworkout only. I was feeling quite depressed, anxious and highly pissed off to be precise.

Comment

Day 7

So damn tired today. Didn't do a thing but eat, lay around, sleep, eat and drink water. Really run down from last week and my workout on day 5 wore me out. Left out all stims today and my mood was much better. That's all for now.

Comment

Day 8

Felt too run down and tired to even work out. Only had some ice tea and a coke for stimulation. I suspect I overtrained last week. I can't expect the same recovery as when I was on cycle it seems. I did leave out the second dose of cee and aee today. Dropped NovaXT to 2 caps at night and will continue with the split dose of 2 caps of BU/sf ed, 1 am, 1 afternoon.

I do feel like I've made some gains in mass and have lost fat. I've gone up a few lbs on the scale. Sorry I don't know my bodyfat %, and my log hasn't been that complete in terms of stats, food and the like. I'm just reporting effects and side effects. Keeping it simple cause I'm not proud of my diet or bodyfat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                              Day 8

Felt too run down and tired to even work out. Only had some ice tea and a coke for stimulation. I suspect I overtrained last week. I can't expect the same recovery as when I was on cycle it seems. I did leave out the second dose of cee and aee today. Dropped NovaXT to 2 caps at night and will continue with the split dose of 2 caps of BU/sf ed, 1 am, 1 afternoon.

I do feel like I've made some gains in mass and have lost fat. I've gone up a few lbs on the scale. Sorry I don't know my bodyfat %, and my log hasn't been that complete in terms of stats, food and the like. I'm just reporting effects and side effects. Keeping it simple cause I'm not proud of my diet or bodyfat.
                              cool, looking good so far.
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)