Blue Up Stim Free Log or something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day29 afternoon/evening:

Chest back and shoulders are sore, feels preety damn good too! Took an amp 3 hours after the morning doses and went around the house doing things and cleaning up. Sweated like a popped water balloon. Had to come inside after a while and drink some water and have a snack to calm myself down. I was drinking water all throughout the day. After that I had an energy crash and kind of bitched around the rest of the day. Took a nap in the evening. Got some on whey while food shopping and downed a shake for the night. Also got some NOW fish oil, gonna switch to fish from flax. Tomorrow is leg day, workouts are getting better and better the further I get away from pct. With all of the good natural supps available like BU, PF and now GM, I don't really see a reason to go with any kind of ph or aas in the future. Peace!

Comment

day 30:

Worked legs. Holy crap did I get a good pump and feel the muscles being worked in every exercise I did. Stacking the BUsf with Powerfull is now just as effective as running orastan and 17-alpha, I feel it might surpass it, don't know yet. Took the usual supps with 1 3d burn and 1 scoop Xtend pre-workout. I was quite tired after work but the energy kicked in in 30 mins or so then I hit the weights. My whole body is feeling swole.

Day 31:

legs are sore and yet again, damn it feels good! Had insomnia last night and only got 3 hours sleep, but I did take a 3 hour nap after my workout on day 31 so that helped. Like any good supp ho I stopped at one of the supp shops on the way home from work and there I saw a little friendly bottle of Stimulant-X. I bought it and popped one with my afternoon supps of 2 BU, 2 PF, 3aee and 4cee, oh yeah, the Xtend too. Buzzing is the word! It be wiked yo!

Comment

Day 32, The last entry:

Took aee, cee, Xtend, BUsf, PF, Stim-X.

Had an awesome bicep, tricep workout. Went heavier with the weights, heavier than when on cycle. Arms are the same size (19") but a bit leaner since the measure 3 months ago (one month pre cycle) Body fat is still up there but a cutting cycle is happening now. Started working abs this week again too. Nothing but good muscle contractions and burns that last the whole workout. Did 6 sets of wrist roller for forearms, 3 sets rolling forward and back down, 3 sets rolling backward and back down. Did 3 sets of upright rows too with just the straight bar cause the arms were already fatiqued. 3 sets of 30 crunches and 3 sets of 20 leg raises laying on the floor for abs. Carido is going to start happening again this weekend for the cut cycle. Sorry I didn't post any pics, nothing too grand to see to be honest, just a big dude trying to cut, too much fat to fit in the camera. I figure if I lose 40 lbs of fat I'll be doing well. Thanks for reading. I am definitely pleased with BUsf. It is essential to use in a stack. Peace!

Comment

Working...
        X